Global Labels industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2017-22, and forecast to 2027). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Labeling is the display of vital information on a product such as manufacturing details, manufacturing and expiry dates, address, etc. Labels can be placed on the container, packaging, or the product itself. Labels are of various types with the widely used types being pressure-sensitive labels, shrink labels, stretch labels, wet glue labels, In-mold labels, and pre-gummed labels.
– The global labels market had total revenues of $39.2 billion in 2022, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2017 and 2022.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.6% between 2017 and 2022, to reach a total of 72.8 billion square meter in 2022.
– The market growth in 2022 is primarily attributed to increasing demand for packaged food, lifestyle changes, urbanization, and growing consumer awareness about product information, especially for food and medicine.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the labels market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global labels market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key labels market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global labels market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Global labels market by value in 2022?
– What will be the size of the Global labels market in 2027?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global labels market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global's labels market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.3. What are the strategies of leading players?
7.4. What has been the rationale behind recent strategic partnerships and M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. UPM-Kymmene Corp
8.2. Avery Dennison Corporation
8.3. CCL Industries Inc
8.4. Multi-Color Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related GlobalData research
List of Tables
Table 1: Global labels market value: $ million, 2017-22
Table 2: Global labels market volume: million Square meter, 2017-22
Table 3: Global labels market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017-2022
Table 4: Global labels market category segmentation: $ million, 2017-2022
Table 5: Global labels market geography segmentation: $ million, 2022
Table 6: Global labels market value forecast: $ million, 2022-27
Table 7: Global labels market volume forecast: million Square meter, 2022-27
Table 8: UPM-Kymmene Corp: key facts
Table 9: UPM-Kymmene Corp: annual financial ratios
Table 10: UPM-Kymmene Corp: key employees
Table 11: Avery Dennison Corporation: key facts
Table 12: Avery Dennison Corporation: annual financial ratios
Table 13: Avery Dennison Corporation: key employees
Table 14: Avery Dennison Corporation: key employees Continued
Table 15: CCL Industries Inc: key facts
Table 16: CCL Industries Inc: annual financial ratios
Table 17: CCL Industries Inc: key employees
Table 18: CCL Industries Inc: key employees Continued
Table 19: CCL Industries Inc: key employees Continued
Table 20: Multi-Color Corporation: key facts
Table 21: Multi-Color Corporation: key employees
Table 22: Global exchange rate, 2018-22
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global labels market value: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 2: Global labels market volume: million Square meter, 2017-22
Figure 3: Global labels market category segmentation: $ million, 2017-2022
Figure 4: Global labels market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2022
Figure 5: Global labels market value forecast: $ million, 2022-27
Figure 6: Global labels market volume forecast: million Square meter, 2022-27
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the global labels market, 2022
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the global labels market, 2022
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the global labels market, 2022
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global labels market, 2022
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global labels market, 2022
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global labels market, 2022
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.