This report provides an overview of luxury fashion in the global apparel market which includes key trends, retailer reactions and outlook.
Most luxury brands experienced high growth rates in H 1 FY 2021 achieving a full recovery against pre pandemic levels, with LVMH leading the way with an outstanding performance of 38 versus 2019.
– The luxury sector has had an exceptional recovery from COVID-19, boosted by APAC domestic spending
– Desire for luxury among younger consumers is growing, with casualwear and sportswear being a focus
– The pandemic has driven innovation within the online channel, though physical locations remain crucial to justify higher price points
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the luxury fashion in the global apparel market
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the luxury fashion in the global apparel market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in Luxury Fashion in the global apparel market to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the market and their price positioning
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Impact of COVID 19 on Consumer Attitudes
Establishing Sustainable Credentials
Luxury Fashion Rental
Enhancing Online User Experience
Pop up Stores
Major Brand Acquisitions
Chinese Domestic Luxury Market
Video Games and Luxury Retail
Luxury Expansion to Childrenswear
Market Shares 2019 & 2020
Brand Performances H1 2021
Brands in Focus:
Brands to Watch
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.