An analysis of MakeMyTrip’s presence in online travel, discussing key markets and growth strategies.
– In 2019 the company made significant investments in ongoing customer acquisition programs, such as cash incentives and select loyalty incentive promotions.
– MakeMyTrip has a strong cash and liquidity position which is advantageous for funding potential market opportunities.
– MakeMyTrip’s growth income increased in 2021 due to a reduced operational activities costs such as marketing and sales promotion expenses.
– This case study is an analyzes MakeMyTrip’s success in the Indian online travel market and the reasons for it. It also looks in detail at the company's M&A activity and future growth strategies.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain an understanding of MakeMyTrip Ltd's business structure and timeline of operations.
– Gain an understanding of MakeMyTrip Ltd's financial information, including revenue, revenue breakdown and profit.
– Gain an understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on MakeMyTrip Ltd Group.
– Gain an understanding of the company's domestic and international growth strategies, the strategic investments and partnerships as well as the company's investment in technology.
– Recognize the opportunities and threats facing MakeMyTrip Ltd.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Business Structure Of MakeMyTrip Ltd
Timeline Of MakeMyTrip Ltd
Financial Information Of MakeMyTrip Ltd
Covid-19’s Impact On MakeMyTrip Ltd
India’s Travel Industry
MakeMyTrip’s Growth Strategies
MakeMyTrip’s Marketing Strategies
Why MakeMyTrip Dominates India’s Travel Space
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.