Driven by the need to counter increased level of threat from Russia and China, NATO is expected to focus on strengthening the alliance defense capabilities and enhance its cooperation with other European organizations like European Union's European Defense Agency (EDA) among others. NATO will also increasingly engage other regional powers to contain the rising influence of China and Russia.
This report offers – Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments report offers insights into the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). It offers an analysis based on key trends, drivers and new developments in the domain. This report analyzes factors that influence NATO member states defense spending, their threats perception, defense requirements, procurement projects, technology development domains, inter organization relationships and its future role in global arena.#
– NATO defense spending is primarily fuelled by need to counter Russian military capabilities and contain the latter’s influence within Europe.
– With Russia increasingly taking a hostile stand, NATO member states are expected to increase their defense spending over the coming years and invest in military hardware to deter Russia from further aggression.
Reasons to Buy
– Snapshot of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), including highlights of the need for alliance, trends, and technology developments.
– Insights into the NATO-defense spending, its strengths, weakness opportunities and threats with respect to Russia.
– Insights on the prevalent trends in the NATO alliance.
– Insights into future requirements, current procurements and new areas of technological developments that will shape alliance future defense policy.
– Analysis of the top defense spenders within NATO, their force structure.
– Analysis of the future peripheral alliances that NATO will pursue in future.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 3
Defense Expenditure Analysis 11
Long Security Term Trends 14
General Trends 25
Contracting with NATO 30
Technology Developments and Procurements 44
Future Outlook 47
Peripheral Alliances of NATO 54
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.