Prosthetic Heart Valves (Cardiovascular) Market Model 2015-2030 – Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis and Forecasts is built to visualize quantitative market trends within cardiovascular devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on prosthetic heart valves market for the year 2020 and beyond. Increase in aging population across the globe and the associated valvular degeneration is a major driving factor of the Prosthetic Heart Valve market. Prevalence of valvular heart diseases increases with the age. Globally over 100 million people are affected by Valvular Heart Diseases including cases Valve Stenosis and Regurgitation.
Depending on the severity of the condition valvular heart diseases can be treated by surgical repair or replacement procedures using prosthetic heart valves. Mechanical heart valves are generally made of non-physiological materials with a mobile occluder, which is made of rigid materials. This segment comprises of Mechanical Sutured Mitral Valve Replacements and Mechanical Sutured Aortic Valve Replacements.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Scope of the Prosthetic Heart Valves market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed Prosthetic Heart Valves and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total prosthetic heart valves market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights include qualitative market specific information with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for prosthetic heart valves market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for prosthetic heart valves market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
What is the Prosthetic Heart Valves market size during the historical and forecast period?
Prosthetic Heart Valves market, by segment
For more segment insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the Prosthetic Heart Valves market?
GlobalData expects that the US, Canada and Mexico will experience growth in their number of Prosthetic Heart Valve replacements, during the forecast period. These changes are expected to align with trends in aging population and associated degenerative valvular conditions.
The European prosthetic heart valves market is growing due to the increase in the aging population and associated valvular conditions. While there is a decline in the mitral valve stenosis and regurgitation due to decrease in rheumatic fever cases, the prevalence of aortic valve stenosis and regurgitation has increased mainly due to degenerative calcification in the elderly population.
Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing market due to ageing population and growing demand to address unmet needs in the population. There is a decreasing trend for mechanical heart valves and increasing trend for tissue heart valves.
Due to improving healthcare infrastructures and widening of distribution networks, GlobalData expects the prosthetic heart valve market is expected to grows steadily in South & Central America.
Increasing investments in the healthcare infrastructure, as well as state-of-the-art medical research facilities in the Middle East & Africa will drive the market in the forecast period, along with a growing ageing population, improvements in life expectancy, and increased awareness among both patients and physicians regarding available treatment options.
Prosthetic Heart Valves market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2021)||$1.76 billion|
|Segmentation by sector||Mechanical Heart Valves and Tissue Heart Valves|
|Key companies||Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic plc, LivaNova PLC, CryoLife Inc, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd, TTK Healthcare Ltd, and Braile Biomedica Ltda.|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile|
Who are the Prosthetic Heart Valves market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the prosthetic heart valves market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic plc, LivaNova PLC, CryoLife Inc, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd, TTK Healthcare Ltd, and Braile Biomedica Ltda.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the prosthetic heart valves marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on prosthetic heart valves market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Prosthetic Heart Valves market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the prosthetic heart valves market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific prosthetic heart valves market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp
Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd
TTK Healthcare Ltd
Braile Biomedica Ltda
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.