GlobalData’s Hungary Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-19 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
– Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2019 vs Q4-2018, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2019 provisional data and 2020 forecasts for all beverage categories.
– Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2019 vs Q4-2018, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2019 provisional data and 2020 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
– An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
– Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2019.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Hungary beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
– Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Hungary to back your marketing initiatives.
– Analyze the latest beverage category 2020 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
– View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
– Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. At A Glance
3. Market Environment
4. Category Summary, Outlook and New Products
Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
5. Quarterly Industry Updates
6. Data Tables
7. Forecasting Methodology