Retail Banking Sector ICT Market Size and Forecast (by Country, IT Solution area and Vertical), 2022-2026
The global ICT market in the retail banking sector was valued at US$ 220.97 billion in 2021 and will grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% to reach a value of US$ 323.62 billion by 2026. The cumulative revenue generation opportunities for ICT in the retail banking sector vendors/service providers is estimated at US$ 1,394.68 billion between 2022 to 2026. The North America region was estimated to garner a share of 23.5% of the total global ICT market in the retail banking sector in 2021. The US is the major contributor to the growth of the ICT market in the retail banking sector in this region.
In terms of IT Solution segment, the cloud computing is the largest segment with 17.6% market share followed by the client computing. The ICT market in the retail banking sector for data and analytics segment is projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. In terms of product/service categories, SaaS is the largest segment with 7.1% of the ICT market in the retail banking sector share, followed by systems design and integration. Meanwhile, workstations will grow at a CAGR of 15.3% over the forecast period.
- This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the ICT market in the retail banking sector from 2019 to 2026, spanning 18 IT solutions, 133 products/services, 6 regions, and 49 geographies. The details of the IT solutions and the corresponding Products/Services has been provided
- The global ICT market in the retail banking sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period.
- The sector’s top three product/service categories: SaaS, systems design and integration, and application development, and 133 sub-categories within them.
- The global ICT market in the retail banking sector over the forecast period is expected to be led by Asia Pacific with a share of 8%, followed by North America and Western Europe with shares of 23.5% and 19.2%, respectively. The Middle East, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, and South and Central America together are expected to account for the remaining market share of 30%.
- SaaS is expected to be the largest product/service segment of the ICT market in the retail banking sector over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the historic data (past 3 years), current state, and expected growth (next 5 years) of the ICT market in the retail banking sector
- Identify the fastest growing products/services within the ICT market in the retail banking sector
- Determine the most lucrative IT Solution for ICT market in the retail banking sector considering their current contribution to the overall ICT market in the retail banking sector and their expected contribution to the growth of the market over the next 5 years
- Identify the geographies/countries who would be the contributors to the growth of ICT market in the retail banking sector over the next 5 years
- This survey report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of retail banking sector enterprise ICT investment trends and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions
The global ICT market size in the retail banking sector was estimated at US$ 220.97 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 237.81 billion in 2022.
The global ICT market in the retail banking sector is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.9% from 2022 to 2026 to reach US$ 323.62 billion by 2026.
The SaaS segment dominated the global ICT market in the retail banking sector in 2021 with a revenue share of more than 7.1%.
The cloud computing is the largest vertical with 17.6% market share in 2021.
The Asia Pacific region is the largest region with 26.8% market share in 2021.
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.