Omnichannel banking approach is the next generation of multi-channel banking. The omnichannel approach involves a harmonious integration between the different banking channels including online, mobile, social, ATMs, and physical branches. This approach modifies the customer experience from ‘fragmented banking blocks’ to ensure a seamless banking experience. The sharing and integration of consumer data at the back end of the omnichannel approach results in a unified consumer experience whether in sales, transaction or service.
Current Analysis’ Vertical Focus Report – Retail Banking: Trends in omnichannel banking depicts the business challenges faced by the retail banking sector in the omnichannel banking domain along with the recent demand side and supply side trends in this functional area. The report outlines the evolution of the omnichannel banking domain and identifies the key opportunity areas for the ICT vendors. This report also presents Current Analysis’ view of the revenue opportunities in digital banking domain through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by geography and business function.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– The latest trends impacting the retail bank omnichannel banking market.
– The market trends (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the retail banking omnichannel market.
– The technology evolution of the market and vendor opportunities
– The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of omnichannel medium among retail banks.
– The primary findings from Current Analysis’ view of revenue opportunities in the retail banking omnichannel market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by function and regions.
– An identification of banks’ IT budget allocation and IT priorities relating to omnichannel banking.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the retail banks landscape, the recent trends, and inhibitors shaping the retail banking omnichannel market.
– Comprehend the retail banking omnichannel market evolution.
– Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the retail banking omnichannel market from 2015 to 2019, spanning its functions and geographies.
– Comprehend retail banks’ IT budget allocation and prioritization of top IT projects in 2015
– Understand how retail banking omnichannel market opportunities are set to change in near future.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
1 Business challenges for retail banks
2 Market Dynamics
2.1 Demand side trends
2.2 Supply side trends
3 Technology Lifecycle
3.1 Retail banks’ IT budget allocation and IT priorities
4 Opportunities for ICT vendors
5 Market size and forecast
5.1 Digital banking global market by business function
5.2 The digital banking global market opportunity by region
6 Future outlook
6.1 Omni channel banking is poised to drive the next generation of digital transformation
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Table 1: Digital banking market – global market opportunity forecast by business function, US$ millions
Table 2: The digital banking market – global market opportunity forecast by region, US$ millions
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.