This databook uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the clothing, footwear and accessories market in Romania. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in clothing, footwear and accessories sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in clothing, footwear and accessories sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
– The overall retail industry in Romania is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach RON 612.4 bn.
– Clothing, Footwear & Accessories will grow at 8.5% to reach RON 35.8bn by 2025. Womenswear and Women’s footwear are the dominating categories.
– Clothing, footwear and accessories specialist channel registers the maximum market share in 2020 but online channel is expected to see the maximum grow at a CAGR of 11.1% between 2020-2025 to reach RON 4.6bn in 2025.
– The sector is dominated by mass market players who account for 85.1% of market share in 2020
– H&M led the market in 2020. However, only eMAG showed sales increase in 2020 on account of COVID-19.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the clothing, footwear and accessories market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in clothing, footwear and accessories sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Peek & Cloppenburg
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail
Clothing, footwear & accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.