The Service Station Retail and Foodservice in India – Market Forecasts Model to 2023 database provides a detailed breakdown of historic and forecast service station convenience and foodservice sales in India. The database includes convenience and foodservice sales and market shares. It also provides a range of key performance indicators by retailer.
Key data points include –
– Convenience retail value: by fuel retailer and country
– Foodservice value: by fuel retailer and country
– Total number of service stations with a shop and with foodservice
– Average shop site measurements: by fuel retailer and country
– Average foodservice site measurements: by fuel retailer and country
– Service station convenience retail sales density: by fuel retailer, country and site type (roadside and motorway)
– Service station foodservice sales density: by fuel retailer, country and site type (roadside and motorway)
Reliance Industries Limited accounted for 67.3% of convenience retail sales at service stations in 2018.
Drinks was the most valuable foodservice market segment sold at service stations in India.
Food was the most valuable convenience retail market segment at service stations in India.
Reasons to Buy
Identify who are the major fuel retailers in the market and how many fuel outlets, motorway, company owned, unmanned, shop and foodservice sites they have.
Plan effective market strategies by uncovering market shares, average convenience and foodservice sales per site of the major fuel retailers in the market.
Benchmark your service station network against major competitors by uncovering average convenience retail and foodservice space by retailer (sqm and sqft).
Understand how convenience and foodservice trends are evolving at the forecourt with market data on foodservice sales by category (bakery, fruit, meat, prepared meals, drinks) and convenience sales by category (auto products, cosmetics, beverages, food, healthcare).
Get convenience and foodservice sales density data on each of the key fuel retailers in the market; identify the largest and fastest-growing market segments to inform market expansion and to manage risk.
Indian Oil Corporation
Reliance Industries Limted
Essar Oil (Rosneft)