Strategic Focus Report: Business Process Outsourcing
GlobalData's "Strategic Focus Report: Business Process Outsourcing", analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business process outsourcing market. The report outlines the evolution of business process outsourcing technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents GlobalData's view of the revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2021, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the business process outsourcing segment.
This product covers the latest trends in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the business process outsourcing domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The latest trends impacting the business process outsourcing market.
– The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the business process outsourcing market.
– The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of business process outsourcing solutions.
– Identification of the top ICT vendors in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
– The report also covers the primary findings from GlobalData's view of revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2021, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
– While organizations are looking to re-think their sourcing strategies and enhancing their RPA capabilities, BPO providers are expected to continue building automation into their solutions. Consequently, intelligent automation and RPA is set to not only disrupt the existing outsourcing structures, but also drive down costs as well as prices in the market considerably.
– The BPO sector has seen significant M&A volumes from both corporate acquirers and equity firms, and this is expected to continue given the fragmented nature of the industry and the increasing demand from multinational clients and SMEs for more sophisticated and value-added services across the entire value chain.
– A number of FinTech companies are outsourcing their business processes over the last two years to improve and enhance their digital capabilities. This trend is becoming largely prevalent as financial start-ups are becoming confident about outsourcing their entire technology and back office operations.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the business process outsourcing landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the business process outsourcing segment.
– Comprehend the business process outsourcing vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the business process outsourcing market to gain competitive advantage.
– Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the business process outsourcing market from 2016 to 2021, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Total System Services
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1 In a nutshell 3
2 Current technology trends 4
3 Key market drivers and inhibitors 9
3.1 Key market drivers 9
3.2 Key inhibitors 13
4 Vendor landscape 16
5 Vendor snapshot (the top five vendors) 19
6 The market opportunity 23
6.1 The total market opportunity 23
6.2 Geographic breakdown 25
6.3 Vertical market breakdown 27
6.4 Size band breakdown 29
7 Appendix 31
7.1 Definitions 31
7.2 Vendor Assessment 32
7.3 Further reading 33
7.4 Contact the authors 33
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Market share of the leading vendors in the BPO market 17
Table 2: Brief overview of the top five vendors in the BPO market 20
Table 3: BPO – global market opportunity forecast, US$ millions 24
Table 4: BPO – global market opportunity forecast by region, US$ millions 25
Table 5: BPO – global market opportunity forecast by vertical market, US$ millions 28
Table 6: BPO – global market opportunity forecast by size band, US$ millions 30
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key highlights in the BPO market 3
Figure 2: Key trends impacting the BPO market 4
Figure 3: Key market drivers and inhibitors impacting the BPO market 9
Figure 4: Impact over time of technology evolution in the BPO market 15
Figure 5: Market share of the leading vendors in the BPO market – 2016 16
Figure 6: Comparative analysis of the top five vendors in the BPO domain 19
Figure 7: BPO – global market opportunity forecast 23
Figure 8: BPO – global market opportunity forecast by region 25
Figure 9: BPO – global market opportunity forecast by vertical market (top six verticals only) 27
Figure 10: BPO – global market opportunity forecast by size band 29
Figure 11: Vendor evaluation (criteria & weighting factors) 32
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.