Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Pakistan – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Pakistan – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Pakistani life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Pakistani life insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Pakistani economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Pakistani life insurance segment.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Pakistani life insurance industry.
– Comparison of Pakistani life insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Pakistani economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities.
– Pakistani insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Pakistani life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
– Distribution channels deployed by the Pakistani life insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Pakistan.
– It provides historical values for the Pakistani life insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Pakistani life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
– It provides a comparison of the Pakistani life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Pakistan.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Pakistan and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Pakistani life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Pakistani life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Pakistani insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Jubilee life insurance company limited
Efu life assurance
Adamjee insurance company limited
Igi life insurance limited
Tpl life insurance limited
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Country Risk
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Distribution
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Appendix
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.