Super League In-Depth Analysis: Crédit Agricole Wealth Management 2017 – Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: Crédit Agricole Wealth Management 2017", is a comprehensive analysis of Crédit Agricole’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Headquartered in France, Crédit Agricole is a banking group that serves 52 million clients across 50 countries. It operates through four business divisions: specialized financial services, large customers, retail banking, and asset gathering. Asset gathering hosts Indosuez Wealth Management, while the private banking entities of LCL and regional banks are located under the retail banking division.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Insight into Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s growth strategy.
– Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
– Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
– Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
– Examination of key target client groups.
– Analysis of Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
– Review of Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s marketing and social media activities.
– In January 2016 Crédit Agricole unified its numerous international private banking operations under the Indosuez Wealth Management brand.
– Indosuez Wealth Management is refocusing its activities on customers resident in countries that comply with automatic tax information exchange regulations, leading to outflows of around €10bn ($10.5bn) worth of assets during 2016-17.
– Indosuez launched the Shaping Indosuez 2020 business plan at the end of 2016 to boost its presence in its target markets, as well as profitability.
– Indosuez Wealth Management is targeting strong growth in Asia Pacific through acquisitions.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Crédit Agricole Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Explore Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
– Understand Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Crédit Agricole Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Compagnie Monégasque de Banque
Crédit Industriel et Commercial
Kingdom Holding Company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.