Swiss Re: Fintech Ecosystem
Swiss Re’s insurtech initiatives include collaborating with technology companies and start-ups to tap into analytics technologies that can help it create virtual workplaces capable of digitalizing information management and risk evaluation processes for the company and its partners.
It has launched various digital platforms to cater to capitalize on untapped opportunities, while easing its insurer partners’ operational procedures and helping them deliver services through a secure platform.
Swiss Re is actively supporting insurtech start-ups across India and Europe, both by launching independent accelerator programs and by establishing partnerships with other accelerators. Also, it has partnered with various analytics and IoT companies to develop a range of agricultural and typhoon-related insurance products by tracking real-time risks.
The report provides information and insights into Swiss Re's fintech activities, including –
– Insights of its fintech strategies
– Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
– Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
– Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, and partnerships.
– Swiss Re has made five consortium investments in fintech and insurtech companies, of which over half were made during 2016.
– In March 2018, Swiss Re teamed up with 14 insurance and reinsurance leaders across the world to incorporate a blockchain start-up, Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative (B3i), which will explore the potential of distributed ledger technologies in insurance.
– Launched in 2016 in India, the Swiss Re InsurTech Accelerator program has organized two programs and accelerated 11 start-ups until now.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Swiss Re’s Fintech operations.
– Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
– Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Swiss Re.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts – 2017
2. Fintech Strategy
a) In-house Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.