The Military Robotics Market – Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments
A number of countries in the Asia Pacific region are enhancing their Robotics industry through sustained procurement and indigenous development programs, and the region is projected to spend. China is expected to dominate the region’s investment in military robotics. The significant increase in defense spending in China has created an imbalance in the entire region, with neighboring countries such as India and Japan increasing their defense spending in order to maintain a military balance.
This report offers analysis of the global military robotics market and covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes drivers/factors influencing demand for Military Robotics. Additionally, the report provides an overview of five top spenders in the sector including recent procurements undertaken by these countries in the domain.
– The global military robots market is dominated by North America, with the US being the largest defense spender in the sector. North American countries are to allocate US$244.4 billion on capital expenditure in 2016. Over the period 2016-2026, capital expenditure is expected to slightly increase, at a CAGR of 0.06%, to reach US$245.1 billion by 2026. Europe trails North America as the second-largest market, offering a potentially attractive investment opportunity for western firms.
Reasons to Buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military robots market
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military robots segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global military robots market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military robots market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military robot manufacturers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc
QinetiQ Group Plc
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
End User Analysis
Market TrendsTechnological Trends and New Developments
Key Military Robots In Use
Country Analysis -Profiles of five leading countries
Supplier Analysis -Profiles of five leading companies
Alliances, Recent Contracts
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.