Top Growth Opportunities: Savory Snacks in the UAE
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Top Growth Opportunities for Svory Snacks in UAE provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Svory Snacks producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Svory Snacks markets in UAE through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Top Growth Opportunities for Svory Snacks in UAE provides an overview of the Svory Snacks market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. GlobalData’s proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Svory Snacks producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
GlobalData’s Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Svory Snacks producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the UAE market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018 for UAE, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– Among the top ten high potential countries, the UAE savory snacks sector ranked third on the GlobalData Opportunity Score and was valued at US$350.1 million in 2018
– The UAE savory snacks sector ranks fifth in terms of per capita expenditure in US dollar terms
– The UAE savory snacks sector is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 8.1% over the next five years
– The UAE savory snacks sector was led by the nut & seeds category in value terms in 2018
Reasons to Buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of UAE's Svory Snacks consumers.
– This is based on GlobalData's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Svory Snacks sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
– This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
The Kellogg Company
Kraft Foods Group Inc
Lebanese Roasting Group S.A.R.L.
Al Homaizi Food Industries
Best Food Company L.L.C.
Gyma Food Industries
Hunter Foods Limited FZCO
Juma Al Majid Group
Carrefour Market (Franchise)
Al Maya Supermarket
Circle K (Licensed Stores)
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Introducing a top growth market for savory snacks
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
GlobalData’s strategic issues map
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score – overview
Consumer spending trends – peer group comparisons
Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
2. Market insight – identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis – key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight – key channels and retailers driving growth
Savory snacks retail channel share
Key Retail Channel trends
Routes to market
Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight – the competitive landscape defined
Company and brand strength
Private label penetration
Brand share by leading supplier
International and domestic brand analysis
Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight – who, what, when, where and why
Strategic issues map
Key consumer driver implications
Key consumers trends
Key Health & Wellness trends
Penetration of Health and Wellness claims by category
Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights
Key Product Insights
Trends and strategic issues – other notable product trends
Key product innovation case studies
Key Packaging Insights
Trends and strategic issues
Product launch key takeouts
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities – space to move into
Growth segments to target
Consumer spaces to target
8. Appendix and Definitions
Frequently asked questions
Tel +44 20 7947 2745