UAE Meat Substitutes Market Opportunities, Trends, Growth Analysis and Forecast to 2027
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
UAE Meat Substitutes Market Overview
The UAE meat substitutes market was valued at AED49.4 million ($13.5 million) in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during 2022-2027. The Single cell protein (fungi/algae) meat substitutes was the largest category in 2022.
The soy-based category is forecast to register the fastest value growth, followed by grain-based and single cell protein (fungi/algae) during 2022-2027.
UAE Meat Substitutes Market Outlook, (AED Million, 2022)
For more insights on the UAE meat substitutes market report, download a free report sample
The UAE meat substitutes market report provides an overview of the overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis from 2017-2027. The report also offers value and growth analysis of individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2022-2027.
|Market size 2022||AED49.4 million ($13.5 million)|
|Segmentations||· By Categories
· By Distribution Channel
|Major Players||· Koemar General Trading
· Atlantic Natural Foods
· Companion Foods
· Beyond Meat
· Wholesome Provisions
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
>>> Get | Download Sample Report to know more about meat substitutes market forecast@ – https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=3248274
UAE Meat Substitutes Market - Competitive Landscape
Krishna Koemar General Trading offers its products under the Tidjoori brand.
Some of the key brands in the UAE meat substitutes market are Krishna Koemar General Trading, Atlantic Natural Foods, Companion Foods, Beyond Meat, and Wholesome Provisions. Krishna Koemar General Trading had the highest share in the UAE meat substitutes sector in 2022, followed by Atlantic Natural Foods, and Companion Foods.
UAE Meat Substitutes Market, by Brands, 2022 (%)
To know more about key competitors in the UAE meat substitutes market, download a free report sample
Segmentation covered in the UAE Meat Substitutes Market Report:
|· Soy-Based Meat Substitutes
· Grain-Based Meat Substitutes
· Single Cell Protein (Fungi/Algae)
· Vegetable/Plant Based Proteins
|· Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
· Convenience Stores
· Food & Drinks Specialists
UAE Meat Substitutes Market, Segmentation by Categories
“The soy-based category is forecast to register the fastest value growth and gain market share in value terms during 2022–27.”
The key categories in the UAE meat substitute market are vegetable/plant-based proteins, soy-based meat substitutes, grain-based meat substitutes, and single cell protein (fungi/algae). The single cell protein (fungi/algae) meat substitute was the largest category in 2022.
UAE Meat Substitutes Market, by Categories, 2022 (%)
For more category insights on the UAE meat substitutes market, download a free report sample
UAE Meat Substitutes Market, Segmentation by Distribution Channels
The key distribution channels in the UAE meat substitute market are hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, and others. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the UAE meat substitute sector in 2022, followed by convenience stores.
UAE Meat Substitutes Market, by Distribution Channel, 2022 (%)
For more distribution channel insights on the UAE meat substitutes market, download a free report sample
Segments Covered in the Report
UAE Meat Substitutes Market Outlook, by Categories (Value, 2017-2027, AED Million)
- Soy-Based Meat Substitutes
- Grain-Based Meat Substitutes
- Single cell protein (fungi/algae)
UAE Meat Substitutes Market Outlook, by Distribution Channels (Value, 2017-2027, AED Million)
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Food & Drinks Specialists
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2017-2027
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for grain based, soy based, and vegetable/plant based proteins with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2022-27
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) in 2022
- Distribution data: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels, both at a sector and category level in 2022. The consumer sector reports cover the following 11 distribution channels: cash & carriers and warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, and other general retailers.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high-potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis.
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning.
- Our team of analysts has placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Analysis of key macroeconomic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, employed people, and unemployment rate. It also includes an economic summary of the country along with the labor market and demographic trends.
To know about our Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our Sales Team at GlobalData.
Atlantic Natural Foods Company
Future Farm. The Hain Celestial Group
House Foods Group
Morinaga Milk Industry
PACIFIC FOODS OF OREGON
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Market Environment
- 2.1. Value and Volume Share of UAE in the Global and MEA Markets
- 2.2. Growth Analysis of UAE Compared to Other Leading Countries in the MEA Market
- 2.3. PCC and PCE of UAE Compared to the Global and MEA Markets
- 3. Sector Deep Dive
- 3.1. UAE Meat substitutes Sector Snapshot
- 3.2. Market Size Analysis
- 3.3. Cross-category Comparison – Value Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
- 3.4. Cross-category Comparison – Volume Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
- 4. Category Deep Dive
- 4.1. Per Capita Consumption Analysis by Category
- 4.2. Market Size Analysis – Category: Grain-based
- 4.3. Segment-Level Analysis (in Value & volume Terms) – Grain-based
- 4.4. Market Size Analysis – Category: Single cell protein (Fungi/Algae)
- 4.5. Segment-Level Analysis (in Value & Volume Terms) – Single cell protein (Fungi/Algae)
- 4.6. Market Size Analysis – Category: Soy based
- 4.7. Segment-Level Analysis (in Value Terms) – Soy based
- 4.8. Segment-Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) – Soy based
- 4.9. Market Size Analysis – Category: Vegetable/Plant based proteins
- 4.10. Segment-Level Analysis (in Value Terms) – Vegetable/Plant based proteins
- 4.11. Segment-Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) – Vegetable/Plant based proteins
- 5. Distribution Analysis
- 5.1. Channel Share Analysis
- 6. Competitive Environment
- 6.1. Leading Companies Value Share
- 6.2. Brand Share Analysis of Top Companies
- 6.3. Brand Share Analysis of Top Companies by Category
- 6.4. Degree of Consolidation/Fragmentation by Category
- 7. Macroeconomic Analysis
- 7.1. GDP Growth and Inflation
- 7.2. Population Growth
- 7.3. Labor Market Trend
- 7.4. Economic Summary, Labor Market, and Demographic Trends
- 7.5. UAE Risk Index (GCRI) 2022
- 7.6. UAE Risk Analysis – Compared to Global and MEA Markets
- 8. Methodology
- 9. Definitions
- 10. Appendix
Frequently asked questions
What was the UAE meat substitutes market size in the year 2022?
The UAE meat substitutes market size was valued at AED49.4 million ($13.5 million) in 2022.
What is the UAE meat substitutes market growth rate?
The UAE meat substitutes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during 2022-2027.
Which was the leading category in the UAE meat substitutes market in 2022?
Single cell protein (fungi/algae) was the largest category in the UAE meat substitutes market in 2022.
Which was the leading distribution channel in the UAE meat substitutes market in 2022?
Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the UAE meat substitutes sector in 2022.
Which are the key competitors in the UAE meat substitutes market?
Some of the key brands in the UAE meat substitutes market are Krishna Koemar General Trading, Atlantic Natural Foods, Companion Foods, Beyond Meat, and Wholesome Provisions.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.