Analysis of the services and technologies comprising today’s end-to-end IoT landscape: enterprise-focused services and solutions, consumer-focused services and solutions and the underlying technologies that support them.
Leveraging analysis from across diverse GlobalData practices, our solution provides in-depth insight into how IoT services and solutions are being deployed and the many ways in which vendors, operators and other service providers are competing based on timely analysis of key product launches, partnerships, acquisition and other events shaping the industry.
We deliver analysis of the full range of services and technologies comprising today’s end-to-end IoT landscape. This includes enterprise-focused services and solutions, consumer-focused services and solutions and the underlying technologies that support them.
Our Market Advisory & Competitive Intelligence solution supports executive, strategy, product development, sales and marketing functions.
- Analysis of major product, marketing or business initiatives undertaken by competitors that may affect other market players, impact on buyer behavior or influence the market’s direction
- Full Intelligence Reports are delivered within 24-to-48 hours of detecting high-impact market activity. If even more rapid response is required, we provide Intelligence Alerts within hours
- We also provide alerts on activities by challengers or new entrants that may not have immediate impact but should be monitored
- In-depth reviews of important trends or issues and analysis of their likely impact
- Analysis of competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, highlighting areas of opportunity and potential threats that you need to manage
- Company Assessments report on all your major competitors, with coverage routinely extending to the companies accounting for 90% of sales in any given market
- They also cover companies that may be smaller but have potential to be game changers longer term
- Assessments include a Competitive Index scoring companies from 1-to-10 on critical categories including strategy, sales and marketing, product portfolio, service and support and partnership
- The Index identifies competitors as: Leader; Very Strong; Strong; Competitive; or Vulnerable; to help you allocate resources most effectively
Market Disruptor Profiles
- Reports on the suppliers making news in your sectors, even if they’re relative newcomers with limited market share e.g. innovative startups, new entrants that are gaining traction, or established players making new moves and generating differentiation in a particular niche
- While Company Assessments provide deep competitive position insight, Market Disruptor Profiles look at new initiatives and the basis on which they are attempting to shake things up in the market
- Highly detailed views of competitors’ products and services to identify differentiators or opportunities
- Reports on all the big-selling products in your market, with coverage routinely extending to the products making up 90% of sales
- Coverage of smaller sellers that are showing potential to be game changers longer term
- Product Assessments include a Current Perspective rating that assesses each product’s comparative threat level in the market place
We leverage diverse practices to provide in-depth insight into how IoT services and solutions are being deployed. With timely analysis of key product launches, partnerships, acquisition and other events shaping the industry, it also offers insight into the many ways vendors, operators and other service providers are competing.
We concentrate on managed solutions built around machine-to-machine communications, considering three main and complementary segments:
- IoT Consumer Services and Devices: focuses on the evolution of B2C applications and use cases leveraging machine-to-machine communications technology
- IoT Industrial Services and Solutions
- IoT Platforms and Technologies: focuses on the hardware and software solutions that power B2C and B2B applications and use cases leveraging machine-to-machine communications technology
We analyze the ideas and business models driving Internet of Things (IoT) innovations and evaluate their success or failure. Our solution helps you identify the approaches that are performing best, the regions where IoT innovation is proving profitable and which innovations may be suitable for your business.
Our Innovation Strategies Tracking solution supports executive, strategy, marketing and new product development functions.
- Continuous marketing monitoring
On-going reporting on the latest IoT innovations globally, encompassing enterprise implementations, services offerings and ecosystem developments
- Ongoing success monitoring & evaluation
Exclusive analysis and updates on implementation success and evolutions
- In-depth analytical reports
Comprehensive analytical profile reports examining implementations and quarterly trend reports
- Robust, searchable database
Researches and tracks IoT innovations by type, geography, vertical industry , monetization models and more
- Trend analysis
Dynamic assessments of shifts in IoT innovation, gain expert perspective with trend reports and briefs
The changes and opportunities that will flow from Internet of Things (IoT) developments are a high strategic priority for many industries and suppliers of business and consumer technologies and services. Successfully navigating this uncharted territory demands the informed intelligence and insight that our Innovation Strategies Tracking can deliver.
This offering extends our existing exploration of IoT to cover implementations globally, identifying the most innovative and impactful and tracking them over time.