We help industry players keep a close eye on the evolving ecosystem of network operators, IT service providers, OTT Internet companies and software and hardware vendors.
Our Managed & Hosted Services solution supports the product development, marketing and sales strategies of telecom and IT services organizations worldwide. Services include:
We offer unparalleled understanding of ICT markets around the world, setting out the size and direction of technology markets, capturing insight on the business issues that drive investment and provide structured detail on companies and contracts.
Our Market Data & Intelligence supports sales and marketing professionals in ICT technology vendor and services businesses. Tools and services include:
- ICT Client Prospector estimates and predicts technology investments being made by enterprises across the globe helping vendors identify sales prospects and keep track of them over time.
- Combining robust customer intelligence with extensive company-related data, ICT Prospector provides insight into enterprise IT budgets, financials, contact details, ICT contracts as well as ‘events’ that may offer opportunities for vendors.
- Flexible interfaces let users display data in the formats they prefer.
- ICT Client Prospector supports sales and marketing professionals in ICT technology vendor and services businesses.
- Our ICT Customer Insight database delivers in-depth intelligence on the ICT budget allocations and technology investment plans of enterprises around the world.
- ICT Customer Insight provides graphical representations of the findings from our ongoing survey of ICT decision makers in enterprises spread across a number of geographies and industries. The database gives users flexibility to change the display on each question, by filtering the data according to the desired combination of geography, vertical market, size band, IT budget and time of survey.
- ICT Client Insight supports sales and marketing professionals in ICT technology vendor and services businesses.
- Our interactive reporting tool ICT Market Analyzer delivers revenue opportunity forecasts for ICT products and services by technology, geography and vertical market. It presents historic and forecast data across 17 verticals, 37 geographies, six technology domains, 22 technology categories and 118 technology segments.
- Our ICT Market Analyzer supports sales and marketing professionals in ICT technology vendor and services businesses.
- Our powerful IT Services Contracts database tracks all publicly disclosed IT services contracts (including IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, systems integration and consulting) with a minimum total contract value of US$1million.
- We have been developing this resource by capturing and recording major deals with a significant element of IT delivery since the start of 2010. New deals involving enterprise software and covering technologies such as ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence are added weekly.
- The IT Services Contracts database gives users flexibility to filter data, download relevant information and create summaries with interactive displays. Fields include vendor and client details, contract length and value, geographic scope and related news and analysis.
- Our ICT Contracts solution supports sales and marketing professionals in ICT technology vendor and services businesses.
- We provide data, analysis and advisory services on key growth economies and sectors. Our integrated information services cover risk assessments, forecasts, industry analysis and market intelligence.
- Along with macroeconomic data at both a country and city level, we provide insight into mergers and deals activity across global markets. This input, combined with a daily ICT news service, helps you stay abreast of the latest trends that may impact on your strategic planning.
- Our Economic Data supports sales and marketing professionals in ICT technology vendor and services businesses.
We consolidate all of the latest analysis on global telecom and IT services markets into a single convenient information service with interlinked and complementary reports.
Our Market Advisory & Competitive Intelligence supports the knowledge requirements of executive, strategy, product development, sales and marketing functions. Coverage includes:
- Collaboration & Communication
Stand-alone and integrated solutions from core IP Telephony products through to real-time multimedia collaboration applications, regardless of location or preferred means of access
- Cloud & Data Center
Tracks market trends and service offerings from all major suppliers delivering both traditional solutions and on-demand services to enterprise customers
Tracks the services, go-to-market strategies and positioning of network and IT service providers offering mobility solutions to enterprise customers
Tracks carriers’ activities in traditional and next-generation metro, long-haul and international telecom services
Focuses on managed and outsourced services, such as security assessment, intrusion detection/prevention services (IDS/IPS), authentication, hosted application security and other offerings
Our Market Advisory & Competitive Intelligence services include:
- Analysis of major product, marketing or business initiatives undertaken by competitors that may affect other market players, impact on buyer behavior or influence the market’s direction
- Full Intelligence Reports are delivered within 24-to-48 hours of detecting high-impact market activity. If even more rapid response is required, we provide Intelligence Alerts within hours
- We also provide alerts on activities by challengers or new entrants that may not have immediate impact but should be monitored
- In-depth reviews of important trends or issues and analysis of their likely impact
- Analysis of competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, highlighting areas of opportunity and potential threats that you need to manage
- Company Assessments report on all your major competitors, with coverage routinely extending to the companies accounting for 90% of sales in any given market
- They also cover companies that may be smaller but have potential to be game changers longer term
- Assessments include a Competitive Index scoring companies from 1-to-10 on critical categories including strategy, sales and marketing, product portfolio, service and support and partnerships
- The Index identifies competitors as: Leader; Very Strong; Strong; Competitive; or Vulnerable to help you allocate resources most effectively
Market Disruptor Profiles
- Reports on the suppliers making news in your sectors, even if they’re relative newcomers with limited market share e.g. innovative startups, new entrants that are gaining traction, or established players making new moves and generating differentiation in a particular niche
- While Company Assessments provide deep competitive position insight, Market Disruptor Profiles look at new initiatives and the basis on which they are attempting to shake things up in the market
- Highly detailed views of competitors’ products and services to identify differentiators or opportunities
- Reports on all the big-selling products in your market, with coverage routinely extending to the products making up 90% of sales
- Coverage of smaller sellers that are showing potential to be game changers longer term
- Product Assessments include a Current Perspective rating that assesses each product’s comparative threat level in the market place