Webinar – All you need to know to get OOH data and insight on your business, leveraging GlobalData (service launch session)
As OOH is becoming increasingly competitive and fast changing, there is a crucial need for relevant data and insight to drive business decisions. That’s why Nestlé Professional is now partnering with GlobalData to size OOH business opportunities and deepen our understanding of the OOH industry.
Together, we are organizing 4 sessions to launch this exciting new service and present the many features of the platform that will support your strategic planning and underpin winning growth strategies.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Learn how to subscribe and access Nestle Professional’s new GlobalData Foodservice Intelligence Service
• Understand the core service elements of the platform
• To be able to access the market-sizing data file and relevant country/summary reports via the online platform
• Understand how to access Client Services & Account Manager support
1. AOA – Wednesday 24th January, 9am-10am Swiss Time (CET)
2. EMENA – Thursday 25th January, 10am -11 Swiss Time (CET)
3. AMS – Thursday 25th January, 4pm-5pm Swiss Time (CET)
4. SBU – Friday 26 afternoon 2pm-3pm Swiss Time (CET)
Duration: 1 hour
– Alexandre Sonnay, Insight & Strategy Manager, Nestle Professional SBU
– Jack MacIntyre, Lead Analyst, Foodservice, GlobalData
– Ben Whitney, Director – Key Accounts, GlobalData
– Thomas Deering, Senior Client Services, GlobalData
Log-in information to enable access to the GlobalData market data and insight:
All registrants will receive log-in usernames and passwords to enable access to the GlobalData market-sizing data via the online platform, on the 22nd January 2018.
Director – Key Accounts
- +44 (0) 7521 285640
- +44 (0) 20 7936 6798