Back to companies

Copper Mountain Mining Corp: Overview

Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CMMC) is a mineral exploration and development company. It operates through several projects, namely, Copper Mountain Mine (CMM), Eva Copper Project and Cameron Copper Project. The CMM is 20 km south of Princeton, in southern British Columbia, and it is 75% owned by the company with the remaining 25% owned by its strategic partner, Mitsubishi Materials Corporation. The Eva Copper Project is located 95 km northeast of Mt Isa in northwest Queensland and 75 km from Cloncurry, Australia. The project is 100% owned by the company. Its Australia Exploration projects include other mineral claims in northwest Queensland. The company also owns various mining equipment and mills to process its products. CMMC is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Gain a 360-degree view of Copper Mountain Mining Corp and make more informed decisions for your business Gain a 360-degree view of Copper Mountain Mining Corp and make more informed decisions for your business Find out more
Headquarters Canada

Address 1700 - 700 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6C1G8


Telephone 1 604 6822992

No of Employees 567

Industry Metals and Mining

Ticker Symbol & Exchange CMMC (TSE)

Revenue (2022) $231.6M -47.9% (2022 vs 2021)

EPS XYZ

Net Income (2022) XYZ -69.3% (2022 vs 2021)

Market Cap* $409.0M

Net Profit Margin (2022) XYZ -41.1% (2022 vs 2021)

* As of and is in US$
Gain access to our premium signals and make informed decisions for your business Gain access to our premium signals and make informed decisions for your business Find out more

Copper Mountain Mining Corp premium industry data and analytics

18+

Mines & Projects

Comprehensive coverage on mines and projects for Copper Mountain Mining Corp with details including commodities, ownership and operations, production, reserves and resources, plant and equipment and key contacts.

Products and Services

Products Services
Copper Mine Development
Gold Mine Exploration
Silver
Understand Copper Mountain Mining Corp portfolio and identify potential areas for collaboration Understand Copper Mountain Mining Corp portfolio and identify potential areas for collaboration Find out more

History

History section provides information on new products, mergers, acquisitions, expansions, approvals, and many more key events.

Year Event Description
2023 Others In June, the company sold its entire shares to Hudbay Minerals Inc.
2023 Regulatory Approval In June, the company received approval from the Supreme Court of British Columbia to merge with Hudbay Minerals.
2022 Divestiture In December, the company sold Eva copper project in Australia to Harmony Gold Mining.
Dive into past operations, including product releases, deals, acquisitions & more Dive into past operations, including product releases, deals, acquisitions & more Find out more
Image for loader

Competitor Comparison

Key Parameters Copper Mountain Mining Corp Capstone Copper Corp Amerigo Resources Ltd. Energy Fuels Inc Blue River Resources Ltd.
Headquarters Canada Canada Canada United States of America Canada
City Vancouver Vancouver Vancouver Lakewood Vancouver
State/Province British Columbia British Columbia British Columbia Colorado British Columbia
No. of Employees 567 1,075 290 126 -
Entity Type Public Public Public Public Public
Benchmark the company against the market with exclusive information on key competitors Benchmark the company against the market with exclusive information on key competitors Find out more
Chart Financial activity with access to more key stats Chart Financial activity with access to more key stats Find out more
Executives
Name Position Board Since Age
Edward Dowling Chairman Executive Board 2021 -
Patrick Merrin Chief Executive Officer; President Senior Management 2023 -
Letitia Wong Chief Financial Officer Senior Management - -
Don Strickland Chief Operating Officer Senior Management 2021 -
Matthew Langford Secretary; Vice President; General Counsel Senior Management - -
Non Dignissim Eros Proin vel Convallis 2023 XY
Non Dignissim Eros Proin vel Convallis 2023 XY
Non Dignissim Eros Proin vel Convallis 2023 XY
Gain insight into Copper Mountain Mining Corp key executives to enhance your sales strategy Gain insight into Copper Mountain Mining Corp key executives to enhance your sales strategy Find out more
Still looking?

Have you found what you were looking for? From start-ups to market leaders, uncover what they do and how they do it.

Explorer

Access more premium companies when you subscribe to Explorer

Get in touch about GlobalData Company reports

Contact the team or request a demo to find out how our data can drive your business forward