Argentina Foodservice Market Size and Trends by Profit and Cost Sector Channels, Players and Forecast to 2027
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
How will the ‘Argentina Foodservice Market’ help you achieve your business goals? The report’s in-depth analysis and market insights will enable you to:
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historical and forecast market data, related to the Argentina foodservice market.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Argentina foodservice market.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Argentina foodservice market.
- Make informed business decisions by identifying emerging/declining markets with specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2022-2027).
- Understand the wants and needs of their target demographics with a detailed analysis of consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, and Coffee & Tea Shop).
How is the ‘Argentina Foodservice Market’ report different from other reports in the market?
Businesses need to have a deeper understanding of the market dynamics to gain a competitive edge in the coming decade. Anticipate market changes and develop risk management strategies with the following data:
- Argentina’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the Argentina foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth, and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, and Coffee & Tea Shop) within Argentina foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets, and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: Identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits, and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of Argentina’s population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
We recommend this valuable source of information to anyone involved in:
- Restaurant Chains -FSR/QSR/Pub/Club and Bar/Coffee-Tea and Ice Cream Parlor, and Mobile Food Operator
- Retail Groups – Tour operators/Accommodation/Leisure
- Food Delivery Aggregators/Food Delivery Start-Ups
- Head of Market Intelligence/Business Development/Management Consultants
To Get a Snapshot of the Argentina Foodservice Market Report
Argentina Foodservice Market Report Overview
The Argentina foodservice profit sector generated revenue of ARS1.4 trillion ($10.9 billion) in 2022 and is forecasted to record a CAGR of over 74% during 2022-2027. The instances of socializing increased during the FIFA world cup in 2022.
Argentina Foodservice Profit Sector Outlook 2022-2027, (ARS Trillion)
For more insights on the Argentina foodservice market forecast, download a free sample report
The Argentina foodservice market research report provides extensive insight and analysis of the market during the historical and forecast periods and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers. The report includes an overview of Argentina’s macroeconomic landscape, growth dynamics, customer segmentation, and an overview of the market leaders.
|Market Size (2022)
|ARS1.4 trillion ($10.9 billion)
|Key Profit Sector Channels
|· Full-service Restaurants (FSR)
· Quick-service Restaurants (QSR)
· Pub, Club & Bar
· Coffee & Tea Shop
· Ice Cream Parlor
· Mobile Operator
|Key Cost Sector Channels
|· Ministry & Civil Defense
· Welfare & Services
· Complimentary Services
|Enquire & Decide
|Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.
Argentina Foodservice Market Trends
Argentina Foodservice Market Trends
Changing preferences, trustworthiness, product alignment with their time and money constraints, and service quality are some of the key trends in the foodservice market in Argentina. Consumers in Argentina are most influenced by a product’s/service’s impact on their health and wellbeing
For more Argentina foodservice market dynamics, download a free sample report
Argentina Foodservice Market Segmentation by Profit Sector Channel
The key profit sector channels in the Argentina foodservice market are FSR, QSR, accommodation, pub, club & bar, leisure, retail, travel, coffee & tea shop, workplace, ice cream parlor, and mobile operator. Pub, club & bar was the largest profit sector channel in Argentina in 2022. However, the coffee & tea shop channel led the profit sector in terms of the number of transactions. With Argentina winning the FIFA world cup in 2022, the instances of socializing grew which stimulated the consumption of food and beverages at foodservice channels.
Argentina Foodservice Market Analysis by Profit Sector Channel, 2022 (%)
For more channel insights in the Argentina foodservice market, download a free sample report
Argentina Foodservice Market Segmentation by Cost Sector Channel
The key cost sector channels in the Argentina foodservice market are military & civil defense, healthcare, education, welfare & services, and complimentary services. Education was the largest cost sector in 2022. Schools, under the education segment, accounted for the largest share in the foodservice cost sector in 2022.
Argentina Foodservice Market Analysis by Cost Sector Channel, 2022 (%)
For more cost sector insights in the Argentina foodservice market, download a free sample report
Argentina Foodservice Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the key foodservice companies in Argentina are McDonald’s, Restaurant Brands International, Mostaza, Fabric Sushi, SushiClub, and others. McDonald’s dominated the QSR channel in 2022 in the country.
Argentina Foodservice Market Analysis, by Competitors (QSR) 2022 (%)
For additional insights on leading Argentina foodservice market players, download a free sample report
Key Segments Covered in the Report
Argentina Foodservice Market Outlook by Profit Sector Channel (Value ARS trillion, 2022-2027)
- Full-service Restaurants (FSR)
- Quick-service Restaurants (QSR)
- Pub, Club & Bar
- Coffee & Tea Shop
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Mobile Operator
Argentina Foodservice Market Outlook by Cost Sector Channels (Value, ARS trillion, 2022-2027)
- Ministry & Civil Defense
- Welfare & Services
- Complimentary Services
- The overall value and growth of Argentina’s foodservice profit sector was propelled by the resumption of tourism activities and the reopening of all the foodservice outlets to a large extent. Take-away fared better than dine-in services during 2016-21 as the country remained under lockdown for most part of 2020 and 2021. However, as the country resumes its tourism activities and the economic sentiment improves, dine-in services will recover by 2026.Pub, club & bar was the largest channel in the profit sector, generating a total value sales of ARS175.3 billion ($1.8 billion) in 2021, accounting for a share of 27.7%.
- The channel also recorded the highest average transaction value of ARS1,132.9 in 2021 compared to other profit sector channels. All channels improved their performance in 2021. The accommodation channel recorded the fastest CAGR of 21.5% in 2016-21, followed by the QSR channel with a CAGR of 21.2%. FSR, which was severely hit by strict lockdown measures in 2020, improved its value sales towards the end of 2021 in line with the easing of restrictions.
Restaurant Brands International
Hard Rock Café
Table of Contents
Profit Sector – Impact of COVID 19
Profit Sector Metrics
Key Metric Highlights
Value Share and Growth by Channel
Outlets and Transactions Growth by Channel
Operator Buying Volumes and Growth by Channel
Channel Historic and Future Growth Dynamics
Outlet-Type and Owner Type Growth Dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurant (QSR)
Full-Service Restaurant (FSR)
Coffee & Tea Shop
Pub, Club & Bar
Cost Sector Metrics
Cost Operator Trends – Historic and Future Growth
Data and Channel Share Breakdown
Frequently asked questions
What was the Argentina foodservice market size in 2022?
The foodservice market size in Argentina was valued at ARS1.4 trillion ($10.9 billion) in 2022.
What is the Argentina foodservice market growth rate during 2022-2027?
The foodservice market in Argentina will grow at a CAGR of over 74% during 2022-2027.
Which is the leading profit sector channel in the Argentina foodservice market in 2022?
Pub, club & bar was the largest profit sector channel in Argentina in 2022.
What cost sector channel had the highest share in the Argentina foodservice market in 2022?
The education sector had the highest share in the Argentina foodservice market in 2022.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.