Artillery Systems Market Size and Trend Analysis Including Segments, Programs, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2033
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Explore actionable market insights from the following data in our ‘Artillery Systems Market’ report:
- Market Size and Drivers: Detailed analysis during 2023-2033, including the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent Developments and Industry Challenges: Insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the existing artillery projects being executed and planned worldwide. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional Highlights: Study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments that are expected to be in demand.
- Major Programs: Details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2023-2033.
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of the global artillery systems market. It provides an overview of key players, their strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
How is the ‘Artillery Systems Market’ report different from other reports in the market?
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global artillery systems over the next ten years
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different artillery systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global artillery systems market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global artillery systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top artillery systems solution providers around the world. The company profiles also include information about the key products, alliances, recent contracts awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
We recommend this valuable source of information to anyone involved in:
- Defence Startups /Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs),
- Defence planners/Artillery Systems Integrators
- Investment firms/Banks/Venture Capital Firms
- Academica/Government Agencies
The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements and utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
To get a snapshot of the artillery systems market report, download a free report sample
Artillery Systems Market Overview
The artillery systems market size is valued at $11.2 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% during 2023-2033. One of the key drivers in the segment can be attributed to the multiple naval modernization plans taking place around the world. This modernization plan has resulted in the procurement of advanced towed artillery and self-propelled artillery systems by the land forces for enhancing their strike capabilities.
Artillery Systems Market Outlook, 2023-2033 ($ billion)
To gain more information on the artillery systems market forecast, download a free report sample
The artillery systems market research report covers industry analysis, including the key market drivers, trends, emerging technologies, and major challenges faced by industry participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for the artillery systems market over the forecast period.
|Market Size (2023)||$11.2 billion|
|Key Segments||· Self-propelled Artillery Systems
· Multiple Rocket Launch Systems
· Towed Artillery Systems
· Naval Guns
· Mortar Systems
|Key Regions||· Asia-Pacific
· North America
· Middle East
· Latin America
|Leading Companies||· Lockheed Martin Corp
· The Hanwha Corp
· China North Industries Group Corp Ltd
· Rostec Corp
· China South Industries Group Corp
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Artillery Systems Market Dynamics
Land warfare techniques have undergone significant changes over the past decade due to the rise of technologically improved threats, thereby requiring militaries to employ newer artillery systems to neutralize these emerging challenges. In addition, the demand for artillery systems is also anticipated to be driven by the ongoing territorial and border conflicts in several regions, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. There is a growing demand for procurement of advanced long range and high precision artillery and multiple launch rocket system for enhanced attack capabilities. Furthermore, the modernization initiatives by major military powers such as the US, India, China, and Russia are anticipated to drive the artillery systems market over the coming years.
Artillery Systems Market Segments
The key segments in the artillery systems market are self-propelled artillery systems, multiple rocket launch systems, towed artillery systems, naval guns, mortar systems, and CIWS. The self-propelled artillery segment is anticipated to be the largest segment between 2023 and 2033. Heavy investment for the procurement of self-propelled artillery systems by some of major countries in Europe, Asia-pacific, and Middle East regions is anticipated to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Artillery Systems Market Analysis by Segments, 2023-2033 (%)
For more segment insights into the artillery systems market, download a free report sample
Artillery Systems Market Segmentation by Regions
The key regions in the artillery systems market are Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the global artillery systems market from 2023 to 2033.
Geopolitical tensions across the region, along with territorial disputes, have prompted a surge in the procurement of several new artillery systems by the countries in the region. China’s dominance is attributed to its ongoing programs, such as the PGL-625 self- propelled artillery systems, the PHL-16 multiple rocket launch systems, and the PHL-11 multiple rocket launch systems. The high procurement can be attributed to China military modernization initiatives to establish itself as the dominant military force in the region. India is the second largest procurer of the artillery system and has several high-value ongoing programs, with the latest procurement of one of the most advanced indigenously developed towed artillery systems, ‘ATAGS’.
Artillery Systems Market Analysis by Regions, 2023-2023 (%)
For more regional insights into the artillery systems market, download a free report sample
Artillery Systems Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading companies in the artillery systems market are Lockheed Martin Corp, Hanwha Corp, China North Industries Group Corp Ltd, Rostec Corp, and China South Industries Group Corp among others.
China North Industries Group Corp is expected to be a leading player in the Asia-Pacific region owing to several contracts for systems including PHL-16 370mm, PHL-11 122mm MRLS, PCL-181 155mm, PLZ-05 155mm, and SH-15 155mm self-propelled artillery systems mainly from China.
Artillery Systems Market Analysis by Players, 2023-2033 (%)
For more players’ insights into the artillery systems market, download a free report sample
Segments Covered in the Report
Artillery Systems Market Segments Outlook (Value, $ Billion, 2023-2033)
- Self-propelled Artillery Systems
- Multiple Rocket Launch Systems
- Towed Artillery Systems
- Naval Guns
- Mortar Systems
Artillery Systems Market Regional Outlook (Value, $ Billion, 2023-2033)
- North America
- Middle East
- Latin America
Aselsan Elektronik Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
BAE Systems Plc
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
KNDS (KMW + Nexter Defense Systems)
Ordnance Factory Board
Bharat Forge Ltd
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Global Artillery Systems Market: Overview
- 3. Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Demand Drivers
- 3.2. Trends
- 3.3. Technological Developments
- 3.4. Key Challenges
- 4. Global Artillery Systems Market: Segment Analysis
- 4.1. Segment Analysis: Self-Propelled Artillery Systems
- 4.2. Segment Analysis: Multiple Rocket Launch Systems
- 4.3. Segment Analysis: Towed Artillery Systems
- 4.4. Segment Analysis: Naval Guns
- 4.5. Segment Analysis: CIWS
- 4.6. Segment Analysis: Mortar Systems
- 5. Global Artillery Systems Market – Regional Analysis
- 6. Global Artillery Systems – Regional Overview
- 7. Regional Analysis: Asia-Pacific
- 7.1. Supplier share analysis
- 7.2. Leading countries in the region
- 7.3. Regional volume share
- 8. Regional Analysis: Europe
- 8.1. Supplier share analysis
- 8.2. Leading countries in the region
- 8.3. Regional volume share
- 9. Regional Analysis: North America
- 9.1. Supplier share analysis
- 9.2. Leading countries in the region
- 9.3. Regional volume share
- 10. Regional Analysis: Middle East
- 10.1. Supplier share analysis
- 10.2. Leading countries in the region
- 10.3. Regional volume share
- 11. Regional Analysis: Africa
- 11.1. Supplier share analysis
- 11.2. Leading countries in the region
- 11.3. Regional volume share
- 12. Regional Analysis: Latin America
- 12.1. Supplier share analysis
- 12.2. Leading countries in the region
- 12.3. Regional volume share
- 13. Competitive Landscape and Key Programs
- 14. Leading Market Players
- 15. Key Programs
Frequently asked questions
What is the artillery systems market size in 2023?
The artillery systems market size is valued at $11.2 billion in 2023.
What is the artillery systems market growth rate?
The artillery systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% during 2023-2033.
Which segment will account for the highest share of the artillery systems market?
Over 2023-33, the artillery systems market is expected to be dominated by the self-propelled artillery systems segment.
Which region will lead the artillery systems market?
The global artillery systems market over the forecast period is expected to be led by APAC.
Which are the leading companies in the artillery systems market?
Some of the leading companies in the artillery systems market are Lockheed Martin Corp, Hanwha Corp, China North Industries Group Corp Ltd, Rostec Corp, and China South Industries Group Corp.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.