"Best Practices in Retail: In-Store Wi-Fi", report discusses how different retailers can benefit from Wi-Fi and the challenges they face, with advice provided for IT vendors. Retailers are increasingly adopting Wi-Fi technology as part of their omnichannel strategies, and consumers are already expecting free, easy-to-use and reliable Wi-Fi as a standard. The report also analyzes multiple best practice approaches as a guidance for vendors and retailers.
In-store Wi-Fi networks are increasingly deployed by retailers in order to bring the digital experience to physical stores. Beyond offering shoppers free Internet access, Wi-Fi is also deployed to support communication between staff and various IoT devices. It also opens up opportunities for retailers to offer various services through mobile apps that can generate additional revenue.
– In-store Wi-Fi has emerged as a compelling solution for bringing the digital experience to physical stores, which also allows for collecting data about customer behaviour that can be used to tailor offerings to their preferences
– Integrating Wi-Fi with analytical tools such as web and location-based analytics, CRM and other technologies can provide more extensive and accurate insights, and help retailers to refine their store design and marketing strategies
– Many retailers are hesitant in installing Wi-Fi in their stores due to budget constraints and potential trust issues relating to data protection and security
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of the usage and importance of in-store Wi-Fi solutions in retail. This report can help you pitch solutions to retailers that include Wi-Fi technology and to gain insight into retailers' priorities and challenges.
Riviera Shopping Center
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Key findings 3
2. Case Study: In-store Wi-Fi, Reshaping the Future of Retail 5
2.1. Starbucks 5
2.2. Tesco F&F Clothing 5
2.3. Designer Group (DG) 6
2.4. Riviera Shopping Center 7
2.5. Forever New 7
2.6. Burger King 8
3. Advice for IT Vendors 9
4. Appendix 11
4.1. Further reading 11
4.2. Contact the authors 11
4.2.1. Contact Us 12
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.