GlobalData’s 'Citi Private Bank – Competitor Profile' provides a comprehensive analysis of Citigroup's private banking operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in New York, the US, Citigroup is a global financial services organization that provides a broad range of products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management services. Citi Private Bank is part of Citigroup’s Global Wealth Management division, which serves UHNW clients.
– Citi Private Bank mainly focuses on UHNW customers with assets of at least $25 million. The bank also requires its clients to hold a minimum of $5 million-10 million (depending on the market) in assets in accounts and products managed by Citigroup.
– In 2022, Citigroup reorganized its business structure to create the Personal Banking and Wealth Management division, which includes the Citi Private Bank.
– In April 2021, Citigroup announced the sale of its consumer banking business in 13 markets globally, with most of these markets in the Asia-Pacific region. It also decided to exit the retail banking elements of its Citibanamex business in Mexico in January 2022. Following this move, Citigroup plans to ramp up its wealth management operations, especially in Asia-Pacific. In 2022, the group was aggressively hiring in Hong Kong (China SAR) and Europe. Furthermore, it aims to grow client assets in Asia-Pacific by over $150 billion by 2025, including a $120 billion increase in HNW assets under management (AUM).
– Citigroup’s growing focus on digitalization includes the launch of digital investment platform Citi Self Invest in July 2021. Citi Self Invest is a self-directed investment platform available within the Citi Mobile app. It enables clients to make self-directed investments in equities and ETFs with no service charges and no minimum account balance.
– Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) remains a key focus of the group. Citi Private Bank runs the Investing with Purpose team, which offers portfolio management services that help clients make environmental and social impact investments without compromising on returns.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Citigroup and its Private Bank division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand Citi Private Bank’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover Citi Private Bank’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Citi Private Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Brand Building Activities
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.