Scalable Capital is a digital investment management firm. It creates and manages globally diversified ETF portfolios for its clients to help them achieve their long-term financial goals, supported by proprietary risk management technology. Scalable Capital is available in four countries: Germany, the UK, Austria, and Switzerland.
The report provides information and insight into Scalable Capital, including –
– Its business and geographical presence.
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services.
– A comparison against key competitors.
– Information on its revenue model and market potential.
– Important events and milestones.
– In 2016, Scalable Capital launched in Germany, the UK, and Austria.
– In March 2017, Scalable Capital received investment from BlackRock.
– In May 2018, Scalable Capital reached €1bn in assets under management.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Scalable Capital’s business operations and key events.
– Learn about the company’s product portfolio and revenue model.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the robo-advice space by comparing Scalable Capital’s performance against competitors.
Siemens Private Finance
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Products & Services
Marketing & Advertising
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.