The long-term impact on the Naval Shipbuilding comes from the reduction in program funding as a consequence of the recession resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The extent of the recession is not yet known, but is expected to be deeper and longer than the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009. This will hit Defense budgets, significantly reducing program budget in many cases.
– Primary Factors determining the Future of the Naval Shipbuilding Market
– Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
– Key US Naval Shipbuilding events and Contract awards during the COVID-19 crisis
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Naval Shipbuilding sector.
– This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at potential future scenarios and assesses the actions that naval shipbuilding sector can take to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
– The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Sector Impact on naval shipbuilding and key use cases highlighting how various companies around the world have started working on the development.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
– Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 in Naval Shipbuilding Market
– Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
– Explore future industry scenarios
– Compare key industry players' actions
China National Shipbuilding Corporation
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Naval Shipbuilding Situation Report: Shipyards
Market Landscape Changes
2020 Global Naval Vessel Market Breakdown
Immediate Sector Impact by Program/Country
Major Country/Program Status Updates
Royal Navy Type 31 Frigate Supply Chain
Suppliers to Babcock Team 31
Key Market Impact Mitigation
Key Sector Impact Facts and Figures
Key US Naval Shipbuilding Events and Contract awards
Key US Naval Shipbuilding events and Contract awards during the COVID-19 crisis
Key Australian Shipbuilding Updates
Key Australian Naval Shipbuilding figures and updates
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.