Credit Suisse is a global bank headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. It provides private banking and wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking, and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and institutions in approximately 50 countries.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Credit Suisse’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
– While Credit Suisse has a global presence, Switzerland remains its key market with 1.5 million private clients. The bank is also focusing on Asia-Pacific and Europe growth by introducing new office locations, hiring additional relationship managers, and developing digital banking services.
– Credit Suisse has been investing in digital platforms for financial advisors and clients. It is continuously upgrading its digital platforms to enhance the client experience. In 2020, it launched digital banking services CSX and CSX Young and is working on the continuous expansion of services provided by these apps, enabling clients to access banking and personal advisory services through a single digital interface.
– Although Credit Suisse was one of the few banks to have weathered the global financial crisis well, the bank has recently been embroiled in multiple international investigations involving tax evasion, money laundering, and fraud, which have led to layoffs, cost-cutting, and the downsizing of its investment business. As of February 2022, the company has paid more than $4.2 billion in fines and settlements.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Credit Suisse and its Private Banking division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand Credit Suisse Private Banking’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover Credit Suisse Private Banking’s key products and client-targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Credit Suisse Private Banking’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Credit Suisse Private Banking
JP Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
University of St. Gallen
Credit Suisse Foundation
UBS Optimus Foundation
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.