Deutsche Bank Wealth Management – Competitor Profile
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Deutsche Bank’s wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Deutsche Bank is a global bank headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. It has a presence in Asia-Pacific; the Americas; and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The bank’s Wealth Management division sits within the overall Private Bank division, which is one of five main business segments.
• Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products and lending and deposit products to HNW and UHNW individuals, entrepreneurs, and family offices.
• In June 2020, Deutsche Bank combined its Wealth Management and Private and Commercial Business International units to create International Private Bank as part of its transformation strategy to focus on profitable core businesses that have a strong presence in growth markets.
• The bank has also been exclusively focusing on the digitalization of its product and service offerings to better meet the demands of its clientele globally. In July 2022, Deutsche Bank collaborated with the wealthtech Abbove to strengthen its private banking and wealth management activities for its clients in Belgium.
Reasons to Buy
• Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Deutsche Bank and its Wealth Management division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
• Understand Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
• Discover Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s key products and client-targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
• Learn more about Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
True Colors Symphony
Deutsche Bank Foundation
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.