"Food & Grocery Retailing in the Czech Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Czech Republic retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Czech Republic food and grocery retail industry.
Food & grocery is the largest in terms of value and the sector will grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2016-2021. Positive economic growth coupled with retailers’ heavy investments in store expansions and modernization is expected to drive sector sales. Hypermarkets, supermarkets and harddiscounters, convenience stores, and food and drinks specialists are the dominant channels for sector sales, together accounting for 96.8% share in 2016. Online sales of food & grocery are projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% during 2016-2021. E-commerce is in its early phase, but is expected to gain momentum in the future. Globus, a domestic food & grocery retailer, is planning to launch its online store in the near future.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in Food & Grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Food & Grocery sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Food & Grocery sector
– Food & grocery holds a significant share (60.9% in 2016) of overall retail sales. The sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2016-2021
– Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, convenience stores, and food and drinks specialists are the dominant channels for sector sales
– Retailers ramp up their investments to capitalize on growing potential
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Czech Republic retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Czech Republic retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of the nation
The State of retail
Food & grocery
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.