GlobalData’s 'Goldman Sachs Wealth Management – Competitor Profile' provides a comprehensive analysis of Goldman Sachs’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Goldman Sachs is one of the leading financial services companies globally. It operates through four business divisions: Investment Banking, Global Markets, Asset Management, and Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM).
– Despite the uncertain market conditions, Goldman Sachs CWM revenues increased by 24.6% in 2021 compared to 2020.
– Global Sachs CWM is focusing on developing its asset management capabilities. The firm acquired retirement digital advice provider NextCapital Group in the US and asset manager NN Investment Partners in the Netherlands to strengthen its regional presence and expand its product offering.
– In February 2021, Goldman Sachs launched robo-advisory service Marcus Invest for its Marcus savings account customers in the US. The platform provides over 50 stock and bond exchange-traded fund portfolios and allocates individuals’ wealth into automated portfolios based on their risk tolerance and financial background. The automated portfolios are based on models developed by the group’s investment strategy team.
– Marcus Invest includes an ESG-aligned investment strategy known as Impact. Impact is one of the three investment strategies that supports sustainable business practices and avoids those that may cause environmental and social harm. In particular, the portfolio avoids investing in coal, tobacco, and firearms.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Goldman Sachs and its Wealth Management division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand Goldman Sachs Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover Goldman Sachs Wealth Management’s key products and client-targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Goldman Sachs Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
NN Investment Partners
Goldman Sachs ICBC Wealth Management
Generation Investment Management
Goldman Sachs Foundation
Food Education Fund
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.