This report provides insight into Munich Re’s insurtech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Munich Re is a provider of reinsurance, primary insurance, and insurance-related risk solutions. The company offers customers financial protection when faced with exceptional levels of damage. The company operates its business through five reportable segments: Life and Health Reinsurance, Property-Casualty Reinsurance, ERGO Life and Health Germany, ERGO Property-Casualty Germany, and ERGO International. The company operates in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Australasia, Africa, Middle East, and Latin America.
– Munich Re’s digitization efforts include active investment in big data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. This includes setting up dedicated units to capture, structure, and analyze data and make these findings available to all business units.
– Munich Re is exploring the opportunities that are set to evolve from the IoT. Going forward, in cooperation with Bosch the company aims to assist industrial clients that utilize connected manufacturing, such as providing financing or insurance for the operational risks involved in this type of manufacturing.
– Along with building its digital expertise, the company is focusing on investing in and acquiring technology startups that will help it launch innovative technology products, thereby achieving further growth.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insight into Munich Re’s operations.
– Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Shanghai JiuGe Information Technology Co. Ltd.
Bought By Many
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget and Contracts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.