Retailer Deep Dive finds out the trends, challenges, and innovations in specialist retailers channel. The report outlines the market position of specialist retailers in the retail sector and also analyses the sales across geographic regions. Furthermore, the report analyses the price positioning of specialist retailers channel across geographies.
Specialist retailers are facing both internal and external issues. Internal issues such as inventory management and declining store performance are hampering business operations, while external pressures such as competition from e-retailers, the increase in counterfeit products, retail wages, and changing shopping behavior of millennial shoppers are affecting profit margins.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Top specialist retailers’ overall sales, online sales, sales density, market share.
– High performers and low performers across specialist retailers.
– Sales across price positioning segments (mass, value, premium and luxury).
– Performance of specialist retailers across geographic regions.
– Specialist retailers occupy a market share of 34.5% and that is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% to 2021. The home category constitutes the largest market share among specialist retailers. Furthermore, the food and grocery category is forecast to grow at a higher growth rate compared to other categories. Additionally, North America is the lone region witnessing higher sales growth in the specialist retail market in comparison to other geographical regions.
– In-store sales and sales density are declining across the specialist retail sector. In order to augment sales, specialist retailers are using digital offerings, such as online channels and e-commerce, to attract the attention of shoppers.
– Mass market sales has the highest share among all the segments. However, North America is the only region witnessing positive sales growth across all four price positioning segments (mass, value, premium, and luxury).
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the trends, challenges and innovations faced by specialist retailers channel and prioritize your target market.
– Comprehend how the top retailers are performing across the specialist retailers channel and their market share in the overall market.
– Make business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within various retail sectors and categories across specialist retailers.
– Target the geographic region based on the retail performance across the specialist retailers.
– Find out the challenges and issues retailers are facing across specialist retailers.
– Effectively position your business by finding out the retailers price positioning market share across geographies in the specialist retailers.
Best Buy Co.
Inter Ikea Systems
H&M Hennes & Mauritz
Industria de Diseño Textil
Marks & Spencer
GOME Electrical Appliances
Toys "R" Us
Fast Retailing Co.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Trends and issues
Trends and Innovations
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.