The global ICT market in Russia was valued at US$ 30.47 billion in 2021 and will grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0% to reach a value of US$ 30.42 billion by 2026. The cumulative revenue generation opportunities for ICT in Russia is estimated at US$ 152.35 billion between 2022 to 2026. The energy sector is the major contributor to the growth of the ICT in Russia.
In terms of vertical end-use segments, the energy sector is the largest segment with 11% market share followed by the manufacturing. The ICT in Russia for retail sector is projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 0% during the forecast period. In terms of product/service categories, SaaS is the largest segment with 5.8% of the ICT market share in Russia, followed by systems design and integration. Meanwhile, workstations will grow at a CAGR of -0.1% over the forecast period.
- This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the ICT products and services in Russia from 2019 to 2026, spanning 18 IT solutions and 133 products/services. The details of the IT solutions and the corresponding products/services has been provided. The forecast data has been provided for 5 employee size bands.
- The global ICT market in Russia is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0% over the forecast period.
- The country’s top three product/service categories: SaaS, systems design and integration, and workstations, and 133 sub-categories within them.
- SaaS is expected to be the largest product/service segment of the ICT in Russia over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the historic data (past 3 years), current state, and expected growth (next 5 years) of the ICT in Russia
- Identify the fastest growing products/services within the ICT market in Russia
- Determine the most lucrative vertical for ICT in Russia considering their current contribution to the overall ICT market in Russia and their expected contribution to the growth of the market over the next 5 years
- Identify the products/services who would be the contributors to the growth of ICT market in Russia over the next 5 years
- This survey report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Russia in ICT Trends and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions
The global ICT market size in Russia was estimated at US$ 30.47 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 30.5 billion in 2022.
The global ICT market in Russia is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 0% from 2022 to 2030 to reach US$ 30.42 billion by 2026.
The SaaS segment dominated the global ICT market in in Russia 2021 with a revenue share of more than 5.8%.
The Energy sector dominated the global ICT market in in Russia 2021 with a revenue share of more than 11%.
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.