GlobalData’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Japan – Key trends and opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Japanese reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2013–2017) and forecast period (2017–2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of Japan's reinsurance industry.
– Comparison of Japan's reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted, premium ceded trends and cession rates.
– A comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Japan insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Japan's reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
– Distribution channels deployed by Japan's reinsurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Japan –
– It provides historical values for the Japanese reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013–2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017–2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Japanese reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
– It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Japan.
– It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Japan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Japan's reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese reinsurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Japanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Japan Earthquake Reinsurance Co. Ltd
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Accepted Trend
Premium Ceded Trend
Chapter 5 Distribution Overview
Chapter 6 Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Insurtech
Chapter 9 Appendix
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.