The market for propulsion systems will be mostly driven by the large ongoing and future procurements of military platforms, such as aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), naval vessels, submarines and military vehicles. The growing number of regional disputes along with a rise in global terrorism has led to a steady demand for military platforms across the globe, which is in turn is driving the market for military propulsion systems. Additionally, aircraft and helicopters are increasingly being adopted for commercial operations such as corporate transportation, law enforcement, search and rescue missions and emergency medical services, leading to a steady demand for air-based propulsion systems in the civil space as well.
The report offers analysis of the global propulsion systems market and covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes drivers/factors influencing demand for propulsion systems. Additionally, the report provides an overview of five top spenders in the sector including recent procurements undertaken by these countries and profiles of five major propulsion system manufacturers in the domain.
– The steady demand for air-based, naval and ground vehicles, both in the defense and commercial sectors, is projected to drive the global market for propulsion systems over the future.
– The overall propulsion systems market can be categorized under four broad heads – air-based, space, marine and ground propulsion systems.
– Region wise North America is projected to be the largest spender on propulsion systems, driven by its massive procurèrent of military as well as civil platforms.
– Europe and Asia Pacific are other also expected to be key markets for propulsion systems, with countries such as the UK, Russia and China working on developing new and innovative technologies in this space.
Reasons to Buy
– Snapshot of the global propulsion systems market, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and technology developments.
– Insights into the global propulsion systems market and a detailed analysis of factors driving the market
– Determining the prevalent trends in the sector
– Identify the new developments that will shape the market in the future
– Analyzing the major countries and companies playing significant roles in the development propulsion systems market
Orbital ATK Inc.
Pratt & Whitney
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Propulsion Systems -Overview
Types of Propulsion Systems8Comparative Analysis
Technological Trends and New Developments
Country Analysis -Profiles of five leading countries
Overview of Propulsion Systems market in the country
Propulsion Systems -Key Program Analysis
Overview of Five Key programs in the market
Company Analysis -Profiles of five leading companies
Alliances, Recent Contracts and Financial Analysis
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.