Clothing & footwear sales in the country are forecast to grow by $66 billion during 2018–2023 to reach $535.9 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 2.7%.
“USA: Clothing & Footwear – Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2023” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to USA retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing USA clothing and footwear industry
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2018 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
– Online channel to register the highest growth during 2018–2023
– Consumers shift to lower-priced retailers is slowing growth
– Clothing sector underperforms footwear
– Department stores and specialists are losing share to the online channel
– Value and mass market retailers dominate the market
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the USA retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market
Ross Dress for Less
Table of Contents
Table of contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Clothing & footwear
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.