This report provides insight into Allianz’s insurtech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
Allianz, a provider of global insurance and asset management services, offers life insurance and property and casualty insurance products under the Allianz and Euler Hermes brands. Its insurance offerings cover motor, liability, homeowner, accident, travel and assistance, marine, aviation, and transport. It also offers term insurance, endowment and retirement plans, and pension products. Allianz offers a wide range of products, services, and solutions in asset management. Its asset management products include fixed income, equities, and alternative investments. The company provides asset management services to third-party investors under the PIMCO brand. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides its products and services to clients worldwide.
– Allianz is leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to resolve motor claims within 30 minutes. It also provides AI-based chatbots and voicebots to help its customers with products and services.
– Allianz Partners is incorporating digital technology into its health products and services in order to create a comprehensive and simplified healthcare journey that supports customers at all stages and delivers better and more accessible care.
– Allianz Accelerator supports innovative startups working in big data, the Internet of Things, and wearables. The five-month acceleration program offers selected startups access to a network of mentors, experts, backers, and major investors.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insight into Allianz’s insurtech operations.
– Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Venture Arm: Allianz X
Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget and Contracts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.