Beer and Cider Market Insights report provides detailed data and textual analysis of the beer and cider sector and the report contains introduction, category and segment insights, company and brand insights, distribution insights, packaging insights, consumer insights, recommendations and appendix sections.
Key insights and drivers behind the Beer and Cider market performance
– Double-digit inflation due to rising fuel prices eroded consumers’ purchasing power in 2021. In 2022, the Russia-Ukraine conflict pushed up food and beverage prices further
– Revival of tourism and on-premise sales: The revival of tourism and on-premise sales due to the easing of COIVD-19 restrictions aided the steady growth of beer and cider volumes.
- What is Brazil’s beer market size in 2020?
- The beer market in Brazil was valued at 144,888.1 LCU million in 2020.
- What is Brazil’s beer market growth rate?
- The beer market in Brazil is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of more than 5% during the period 2021-2026.
- What is Brazil’s cider market size in 2020?
- The cider market in Brazil was valued at 245.8 LCU million in 2020.
- What is Brazil’s cider market growth rate?
- The cider market in Brazil is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of more than 2% during the forecast period.
- What are the key categories in Brazil’s beer and cider market?
- Key categories in Brazil’s beer market include lager, flavored beer, ale, wheat beer, stout, beer mixes, dark beer, and other top fermented beer. The cider market comprised only of apple cider.
- Who are the key players in Brazil’s beer and cider market?
- In 2020, AB InBev Brazil accounted for a majority of the share in Brazil’s beer and cider market followed by Heineken Brazil, Cervejaria Petropolis SA.
- What are the major brands in Brazil’s beer and cider market?
- Heineken and Amstel were the leading beer brands in Brazil while Cereser and Chuva de Prata are the leading cider brands.
- What type of packaging materials are used in beer and cider market in Brazil?
- Glass was the most commonly used pack material in the beer and cider market in Brazil in 2020, followed by metal.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Brazilian beer and cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
– Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Brazilian beer and cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
– Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
– Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
– Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to Analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.
Cervejaria Ciadiade Imperial Petropolis
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 Beer & Cider Recovery
COVID-19 Country Overview
Enablers and Inhibitors of Beer & Cider Growth
Category and Segment Insight
Beer & Cider Winners and Losers
Brand and Private Label Dynamics
Price Segment Dynamics
Special Focus Segment Insights
Company & Brand Insight
Top Beer & Cider Brand Dynamics
Leading Company Profiles
Job Analytics Themes Evolution & Total Jobs
Global Patent Filings
Beer & Cider Channel Share Dynamics
Bee& Cider Sub channel Evolution
Category Price Point Analysis
Packaging Material Snapshot
Packaging Type Snapshot
Key Consumer Trends
Strategic Issues Map
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.