GlobalData’s 'Covid-19 in China: Insurance Forecast Snapshot’ report provides brief review of the key trends and evolving developments that shape the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in the Chinese insurance industry.
Covid-19 in China: Insurance Forecast Snapshot’ report provides a snapshot of the impact on Chinese insurance industry in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
It provides the impact of COVID-19 on Chinese economy, the key business lines impacted by the virus outbreak and the revised market sizing estimates against pre-COVID-19 forecast period (2019-2023) across business segments of Life and General insurance.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
– Economic Impact.
– Impact of COVID-19 outbreak in the Chinese insurance industry.
– Key measures undertaken at both policy and regulatory level.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in the Insurance Industry in China –
– It provides historical values for the Chinese insurance industry for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and pre-covid-19 projected and revised projected figures for the 2019-2023 forecast period.
– It offers an impact analysis of the key categories due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the Chinese insurance industry, and market forecasts and revised forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the key dynamics, trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Key Regulatory Updates
Insurance Industry: Market Sizing and Forecasts
Life and General Insurance
Life Insurance Lines of Business
General Insurance Lines of Business