Gall Stone Clinical Trial Analysis by Phase, Trial Status, End Point, Sponsor Type and Region, 2023 Update
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Gall Stone Clinical Trials Overview
The gall stone clinical trial report consists of 348 trials. The report provides an overview of the gall stone clinical trials scenario. The report provides top-line data relating to the clinical trials on gall stone. It also includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrolment in top countries conducted across the globe. Moreover, it offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status, and sponsor type. The report includes the names of prominent sponsors involved with conducting the gall stone clinical trials as well.
|Key Regions||· Asia-Pacific
· North America
· Middle East and Africa
· South and Central America
|Key Countries||· India
· South Korea
· The US
|Key Sponsor Types||· Company
|Leading Sponsors||· Daewoong Co Ltd
· Obninsk Chemical and Pharmaceutical Co
· Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd
· Sistema PJSFC
· Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
· Ahran Tejarat Co
|Enquire & Decide||Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Gall Stone Clinical Trials Segmentation by Regions and Countries
Asia-Pacific led the gall stone clinical trials landscape with more than 60% of the clinical trials conducted there as of September 2023.
The key regions considered for gall stone clinical trials analysis are Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America.
In a country-wise analysis, as of September 2023, India accounted for the highest number of gall stone clinical trials, followed by China and Iran.
G7 countries: Among the G7 (United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Japan, France, and Italy) countries, Canada has the highest proportion of gall stone to Gastrointestinal clinical trials as of September 2023.
E7 countries: Among the E7 (China, India, Russia, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, and Indonesia) countries, India has the highest proportion of gall stone to Gastrointestinal clinical trials as of September 2023.
Gall Stone Clinical Trials Analysis by Regions, 2023 (%)
Buy Full Report for More Regional Insights into the Gall Stone Clinical Trials
Gall Stone Clinical Trials Segmentation by Sponsor Types
The key sponsor types for gall stone clinical trials are company, institution, and the government. As of September 2023, the institution sponsor type dominated the gall stone clinical trials share, followed by company.
Gall Stone Clinical Trials Analysis by Sponsor Type, 2023 (%)
Buy Full Report for More Sponsor Type Insights into Gall Stone Clinical Trials
Gall Stone Clinical Trials - Competitive Landscape
In 2023, Daewoong Co Ltd conducted the highest number of gall stone clinical trials.
Some of the leading sponsors for gall stone clinical trials are:
- Daewoong Co Ltd
- Obninsk Chemical and Pharmaceutical Co
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd
- Sistema PJSFC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Ahran Tejarat Co
Gall Stone Clinical Trials Analysis by Sponsors, 2023 (%)
Buy Full Report to Know More About the Leading Players of Gall Stone Clinical Trials
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape.
- The report provides top-level data related to the clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), trial status, trial phase, sponsor type, and endpoint status.
- The report reviews the top companies involved and enlists all trials (trial title, phase, and status) pertaining to the company.
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (terminated, suspended, and withdrawn) with a reason for accomplishment.
- The report provides enrollment trends for the past five years.
- The report provides the latest news for the past three months.
Reasons to Buy
- Assists in formulating key business strategies concerning investment.
- Helps identify prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost.
- Provides top-level analysis of the global clinical trials market which helps identify key business opportunities.
- Supports understanding of trial count and enrollment trends by country in the global therapeutics market.
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended, or withdrawn) trials.
- Facilitates clinical trial assessment of the indication on a global, regional, and country level.
Obninsk Chemical and Pharmaceutical Co
Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Ahran Tejarat Co
Anshi Pharmacy (Zhongshan) Ltd Co
Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH
Table of Contents
- 1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables
- 1.2. List of Figures
- 2. Report Guidance
- 3. GlobalData Clinical Trials Report Coverage
- 4. Clinical Trials by Region
- 4.1. Clinical Trials and Average Enrollment by Country
- 4.1.1. Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific
- 4.1.2. Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Europe
- 4.1.3. Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in North America
- 4.1.4. Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Middle East and Africa
- 4.1.5. Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Central and South America
- 4.1. Clinical Trials and Average Enrollment by Country
- 5. Clinical Trials by G7 Countries: Proportion of Gall Stone to Gastrointestinal Clinical Trials
- 6. Clinical Trials by Phase in G7 Countries
- 7. Clinical Trials in G7 Countries by Trial Status
- 8. Clinical Trials by E7 Countries: Proportion of Gall Stone to Gastrointestinal Clinical Trials
- 9. Clinical Trials by Phase in E7 Countries
- 10. Clinical Trials in E7 Countries by Trial Status
- 11. Clinical Trials by Phase
- 11.1. In Progress Trials by Phase
- 12. Clinical Trials by Trial Status
- 13. Clinical Trials by End Point Status
- 14. Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time
- 15. Clinical Trials by Sponsor Type
- 16. Prominent Sponsors
- 16.1. Top Companies Participating in Gall Stone Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- 17. Prominent Drugs
- 18. Clinical Trial Profile Snapshots
- 19. Appendix
- 19.1. Abbreviations
- 19.2. Definitions
- 19.3. Research Methodology
- 19.4. Secondary Research
- 19.5. About GlbalData
- 19.6. Contact Us
- 20. Source
Frequently asked questions
Which region accounted for the highest number of gall stone clinical trials?
Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest number of gall stone clinical trials as of September 2023.
Which country conducted the highest number of gall stone clinical trials?
India conducted the highest number of gall stone clinical trials as of September 2023.
Which sponsor type was the most prominent in the gall stone clinical trials?
Institution was the most prominent sponsor type for gall stone clinical trials.
Who are the leading sponsors of gall stone clinical trials?
Some of the leading sponsors of gall stone clinical trials are Daewoong Co Ltd, Obninsk Chemical and Pharmaceutical Co, Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd, Sistema PJSFC, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, and Ahran Tejarat Co, among others.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.