Dental implants are used to replace teeth lost through trauma or poor dental health, and are used as anchors for crowns, bridges and permanent dentures. Implants are available in tapered or parallel-walled designs. Tapered implants offer improved stability in soft bone such as the posterior maxilla, while parallel-walled implants are versatile and often used in denser, harder bone. Dental implants are available in two materials- titanium and zirconium oxide. Titanium implants are considered more versatile, as they are available as one or two piece systems. Two piece systems include the implant and an abutment. The implant is placed at the level of the bone, while the abutment is placed through the gums and supports the teeth.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the dental implants marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Dental Implants market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Dental Implants market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Dental Implants market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.