Topical Absorbable Hemostats (TAH) are agents used to promote and accelerate hemostasis to control bleeding in cases where application of pressure, ligature and other conventional methods is ineffective. They are inserted to remove excess blood, thereby preventing further bleeding and clearing up the operating site for the surgeon. TAH products are often plant or gelatin-based and act as mechanical barriers and/or help with vasoconstriction and are a platform for platelet aggregation in order to slow the flow of blood and give the patient's body time to form a clot. The TAH market is segmented into combination hemostats – pads, oxidized regenerated cellulose based hemostats, polysaccharide based hemostats, gelatin based hemostats, and collagen based hemostats.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Topical Absorbable Hemostats marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Topical Absorbable Hemostats and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Topical Absorbable Hemostats market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Topical Absorbable Hemostats market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Topical Absorbable Hemostats market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Topical Absorbable Hemostats market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- C.R. Bard
- C.R. Bard