"Global Luxury Fashion Goods Retailing, 2017-2022", report, published by GlobalData, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for Luxury Fashion retail sales Globally.
Global fashion duty free sales (includes duty free sales of clothing, footwear, and luggage and leather goods) reached US$5.1 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2012-2017. Rising passenger traffic at major airports, new retail space openings, and more fashion brands expanding into the duty free channel are expected to fuel the growth over the next five years. The global fashion duty free market is forecast to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7.7% to reach US$7.4 billion in 2022, adding US$2.3 billion in sales value.
What else does this report offer?
– Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by categories, including clothing, footwear, jewelry, watches and accessories, and luggage and leather goods
– Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
– Luxury fashion goods retail sales and fastest-growing markets for luxury fashion goods
– Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates globally
– Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury fashion goods operators and their luxury fashion sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
– Global fashion duty free sales to reach US$4.7 billion by 2022
– Luxury fashion goods sales in APAC to drive growth in the global market during 2017-2022
– Jewelry, watches and accessories is forecast to increase its share by 2022
– Rising tourism and retailers strategies drive luxury fashion goods growth
– China is forecast to surpass Japan as the second-largest luxury fashion market by 2022.
Reasons to Buy
Get immediate access to –
– Reliable luxury fashion goods retail sales data globally for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 along with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
– Explore an in-depth analysis of luxury fashion goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
– Learn from luxury fashion goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the luxury retail landscape
– Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major luxury fashion retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Overview & regional analysis
Mergers & Acquisitions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.