This report provides comprehensive analysis of J.P. Morgan’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management. Customer targeting, service proposition, product innovation, and marketing activities are also covered.
Headquartered in New York, JPMorgan Chase is a US-based financial services company and the parent holding company of both J.P. Morgan and Chase. J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a brand used by its Asset & Wealth Management business segment to cater to individuals and institutions with more than $10 million in investible assets.
• Despite the adverse market conditions in 2022, J.P. Morgan’s operating revenues grew by 5.8% to reach $128.7 billion. The group benefited from rising interest rates.
• The bank is focusing on growing its wealth business in the US. In May 2023, J.P. Morgan acquired the majority of assets and assumed deposits of First Republic Bank for $10.6 billion. As of April 13, 2023, First Republic had approximately $229.1 billion in total assets and $103.9 billion in total deposits.
• J.P. Morgan continues to launch new digital tools to deliver better services to its clients. In 2022, it launched Wealth Plan, an omnichannel wealth planning platform, as well as its remote advice business, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors.
Reasons to Buy
• Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of J.P. Morgan
• Benchmark J.P. Morgan against other global wealth managers
• Understand J.P. Morgan’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance
• Discover J.P. Morgan’s key products and client-targeting strategies
• Learn more about J.P. Morgan’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.