Julius Baer – Competitor Profile
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of Julius Baer’s operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management. Customer targeting, service propositions, and product innovations are also covered.
Headquartered in Zurich, Julius Baer is a Swiss private bank that provides clients with a range of wealth management services. All private banking activities are listed under Julius Baer Group Ltd. Effective from January 2020, Julius Baer combined five regions serving private clients into three geographic units: Switzerland and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; Asia=Pacific; and the Americas.
– Despite COVID-19-induced disruptions, the group reported a robust financial performance in 2021. Julius Baer has benefitted from its three-year strategic plan implemented in February 2020, which was designed to improve revenues and minimize costs.
– Environmental, social, and governance remains a key focus of the group. In 2021, Julius Baer launched a new Climate Strategy to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions from its operations by 2030. It also launched Sustainability Circle, a platform for clients to share insights on sustainability topics.
– Julius Baer is also focusing on offering digital asset services to its HNW clients. It plans to integrate digital assets into its wealth management services by first offering relevant advice and research to its targeted clients.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Julius Baer and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand Julius Baer’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover Julius Baer’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Julius Baer’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Kuoni Mueller & Partner
NSC Asesores to Stratos Wealth Partners
J & E Davy Holdings
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.