Malaysia beverages market consumption volume was 2.6 billion liters (BL) in Q4-2021. Malaysia beverages market research report is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis.
Key Categories in the Malaysia Beverages Market
Key categories in the Malaysia beverages market are hot drinks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, and dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives. In Q1 2021, hot drinks was the largest category.
Soft drinks in the Malaysia beverages market
Soft drinks in the Malaysia beverages market include packaged water, enhanced water, flavored water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/RTD tea drinks, iced/RTD coffee drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and bulk/HOD water. Packaged water was the largest category in Q1 2021 in the Malaysia beverages market.
Hot drinks in the Malaysia beverages market
Hot drinks in the Malaysia beverages market include hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks. Hot tea was the largest category under hot drinks in the Malaysia beverages consumption market in Q1-2021.
Dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives in the Malaysia beverages market
Dairy & soy drinks & milk alternative include condensed milk, drinking yogurt, evaporated milk, fermented milk, flavored milk, grain, nut, rice and seed milk, alternative drinks, soymilk, and white milk. White milk was the largest category amongst all in Q1-2021.
Alcoholic drinks in the Malaysia beverages market
Alcoholic drinks in the Malaysia beverages market include beer, cider, flavored alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, non-alcoholic spirits drinks, rum, sorghum beer, sparkling wine, specialty spirits, still wine, tequila & mezcal, vodka, and whisk(e)y. Beer was the largest segment in the Malaysia beverages market in Q1 2021.
Malaysia Beverages Market, by Category
For more category insights, download a free report sample
Market report overview
|Consumption Volume (Q4-2021)||2.6 BL|
|Key Categories||Hot Drinks, Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, and Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives|
GlobalData’s Malaysia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-22 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering –
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2022 vs Q1-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2021 provisional data and 2022 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2022 vs Q1-2021, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2021 provisional data and 2022 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Malaysia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Malaysia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2022 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Category Historic and Forecast Trends and New Products
Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
2. Data Tables
3. Product Definitions
4. Forecasting Methodology
Frequently Asked Questions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.