Menswear in Hungary – Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the menswear market in Hungary. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in menswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & menswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
– The overall apparel market in Hungary is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2019 and 2024 to reach HUF 1,290 billion
– Menswear will grow at 5.6% to reach HUF290.5bn by 2024
– Outerwear in menswear dominates the sales and it is expected to be the fastest growing
– The mass market accounts for 57.7% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value and luxury brands are making gains
– H&M led the market in 2019, However Hugo Boss showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the menswear market and forecasts to 2024
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in menswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Introduction & contents