GlobalData’s 'Moldova Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Moldovan insurance industry.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Moldovan insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, density, and penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Moldovan economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Moldovan insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Moldovan economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Moldova –
– It provides historical values for the Moldovan insurance industry for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Moldovan insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2024.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Moldovan insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Moldovan insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Grawe Carat Asigurari S.A.
Donaris Vienna Insurance Group S.A.
Asterra Grup S.A.
General Asigurari S.A.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
Policies and Penetration
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Policies and Density
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Four Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix
Frequently Asked Questions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.