Mozambique In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Mozambique provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
– Understand the political system in Mozambique through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
– Understand the economic situation in Mozambique through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
– Understand customer demographics in Mozambique through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
– Understand the technological landscape in Mozambique through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
– The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Mozambique, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
– The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Mozambique's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
– The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
– What is the outlook in Mozambique in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
– How does Mozambique perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
– How does Mozambique perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
– How does Mozambique perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments (June 2021 – May 2022)
1.4. Impact of COVID-19 on Mozambique’s economy
1.4.3. Government measures
22.214.171.124. Travel ban
1.4.6. Impact on the economy
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.4. Key political parties
3.3.5. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.6. Fiscal situation
4.4.7. Current account
4.4.8. Foreign trade
4.4.9. General gross government debt
4.4.10. International investment position
4.4.11. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.3.2. Religious composition
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About GlobalData
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Mozambique – Key facts, 2022
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (as a percentage of the total population), 2021
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Mozambique, 2022
Figure 2: Mozambique – Key political events timeline
Figure 3: Mozambique – Key political figures
Figure 4: Distribution of seats in the national congress of Mozambique, 2021
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Mozambique, 2012-21
Figure 6: Real GDP and GDP growth rate of Mozambique (constant prices), 2017-26f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Mozambique, 2021
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Mozambique (MZM billion/%), 2017-22f
Figure 9: Industrial output in Mozambique (MZM billion/%), 2017-22f
Figure 10: Service output in Mozambique (MZM billion/%), 2016-21f
Figure 11: Mozambique’s external trade, 2017-26f
Figure 12: FDI inflows and FDI outflows ($ billion/%), 2017-21, and number of Greenfield investments, 2014-21
Figure 13: Consumer price inflation, 2017-26f
Figure 14: Unemployment rate in Mozambique, 2017-26f
Figure 15: Religions in Mozambique, 2017
Figure 16: Healthcare expenditure in Mozambique ($ million/%), 2014-20
Figure 17: Gross and net enrollment rate and number of out-of-school children, 2013-20
Figure 18: Internet users (millions/%), 2017-22f
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.